🥀 Chapter : 14 🥀

Vansh opens his eyes Shockingly to get her touch...

" Riddhima ! You 😲 What are you doing here ? "
In Shocking tone he asks this question to Riddhima..

Riddhima leaves his hand to hear his voice...

Riddhima : Are you okay ?
I was checking that you caught fever or not as you afraid to wet in rain water...
To say this she smiles slightly to make the odd situation to normal...

Vansh : I'm absolutely fine....
Don't worry... I feel afraid when somebody cares for me because I will be dependent on him/her emotionally too much after that when that person will go away , I can't able to stay alone...

Riddhima understands he is hurt too much...
He said this words to indicate her...

Riddhima : To take care of you is my responsibility...
Vansh ! Whole night you spent in the floor, now let's go to the bedroom ; you will sleep there peacefully...

Vansh : ( laughs ) Is not a room ?
It's also a bedroom Riddhima...

To say this he stands up and goes towards the washroom...
He closes the door of washroom in front of her face..

He enters into the washroom to control his emotions in front of Riddhima...
He doesn't want to show his weakness to her...
How can he will express that how much he feels pain when she feels guilty on herself to come close with him...
He can't able to bear her tears for Vihaan..
He can't able to hear Vihaan's name from her mouth..
Don't know his body start to burn in jealousy when she cries for Vihaan...

Riddhima comes back to room and gets out clothes for Vansh..

This time Mrs. Disouza knocks the door...

Mrs.Disouza : Mam ! Sir wanted that his all stuffs to shift on that room immidiately...

To say this Mrs.Disouza enters with other two servent and takes out all belongings of Vansh...

___----____

Infront of Dressing table :

Vansh is getting ready for office..

He about to put on the blezar but from the behind two little hands helps him to put on the blezar...
He Shockingly looks behind...

Vansh (in shoking tone ) : Riddhima ! Now again what are you doing here ?

He removes his hand from his shoulder...

Riddhima : Ohhoo ! Too much angry isn't good for health..
I know you are self-dependent ; you love to do your works alone but sometimes we should need other's care when that other person is ready to help you happily...
Help le lena chahiye Khushi Khushi 😄 Samjhe...

Vansh : Nahi samjha...
I can't able to understand you Riddhima...
Sometimes I feel that I'm understanding you properly but next moment you are seems unknown to me...
You are really a puzzle to me and I don't want to solve it also...

To say this Vansh goes out from the room...

From behind him , Riddhima also comes down to the hall from staircase...

Vansh takes blessings from Dadi...

Vansh : Dadi ! I'm going to office...

Riddhima : But you don't take your breakfast..
Let's take it first...

Vansh : I will take it in office - Canteen..

To say this immidiately Vansh gets out from the house...

Vansh notices Riddhima is standing at the door and signing him Good bye through the mirror of the car..

Vansh : Riddhima ! Why you are behaving like a Ideal wife ?
Please don't do this act to show Dadi that you are perfect Daughter- in - law...
My heart is too weak to think this things real I will be mad in happiness then I can't be able to accept the harsh reality...