🥀 Chapter : 27 🥀

The environment of Mehandi & Sangeet  function engulfed by the melancholy tune...

Vihaan comes to Vansh and hugs him...

Vihaan : Awe 😚 Bro ! When you are missing your lover too much then why not you call her here ?
She will also enjoy our marriage ceremony..
I will also get chance to dance with my  would be Bhabhi (Brother-in-law )
Your sorrowful song makes my eyes moist...
I said you to sing a happy song so that I can be enjoy with my gorgeous Salio (sister -in- laws) but you everyone sad...

Vansh : Sorry ! I said you that I could not able to sing but you forced me ..
Don't know this song came in my mind only...

Vihaan : ( interrupts ) Okay... okay...I can feel your condition Bro..
You are missing your lover badly...

To cheer up your mood Me & Riddhima will perform a couple dance , you will imagine Your Lover & Yourself instead of Us...

Vihaan goes to Riddhima..

Vihaan : Come on my darling 😚
Let's perform a couple dance..
Vansh are you know  once we won the best couple award on the Valentine's day's programme..
Everyone amazed to see our performance..
Why you are sitting like a stuate dear ?
This tear drops at the corner of your eyes..
Shaadi ki function Mei Dulhan ki aankhoo Mei aansu 😲
Aisa kaisa dard tum apne sine pe chupa rahi ho ?
( Which pain you are hiding in your heart ? )

Riddhima :  I'm feeling unwell...
I'm going to my room...

Vihaan chuckles to see that she is trying to elope from there...

Vihaan : Dance lover girl where you are going ?
Come on janeman..
Let's show everyone the grace of our love...

Riddhima : ( in angry tone ) Vihaan !  I  told you I'm not feeling well...
Why you are forcing me ?
If you are very eager for dance then dance yourself or with the others...
Please don't force me 🤫

Vihaan : Riddhima ! Why you are feeling unwell ?
Are you missing your parents in our marriage function ?

To hear this Vansh speaks out..

Vansh : Sometime before I called Auntie but  Uncle has an important meeting so they will not able to come tomorrow...
They will come back  soon  and give blessings to you and Vihaan for new Marriage life...

Vansh's voice choked to say this...

__Flash back ____

Riddhima's mother Shockingly shouts : What are you saying Vansh Beta ?
This can't be happen..
You and Riddhima is married now...

Vansh : Auntie you very well knew that our marriage happened without Riddhima's permission...
She only loves Vihaan..
Today when her Vihaan came back then why not we we will arrange the marriage ceremony again..
Her love won...
Now she will take the vow of the marriage happily with Vihaan..
My duty - my responsibility is completed now..

Riddhima's mother : So you are calling me 'Auntie ' instead of ' Maa '..
That day I requested you to take the responsibility of my daughter...
I always make my girl understand that you are the best life partner for you..
Now how can l see the  relationship will be dooming infront of my eyes..
No I can't able to stand in that marriage Mandap to bless them...
Sorry dear for Riddhima you suffered these days...

Vansh : Auntie Don't say sorry..

Riddhima's mother : If Riddhima will be happy with the re-marriage with Vihaan then let's her happy..
Your uncle also feel sad..
We will not come to attend this marriage..
I wish you get a  good life partner..