≽18≼

⚠️⚠️HARDCORE SMUT AHEAD!!⚠️⚠️

Lyla's POV

I recognized that voice. The hand released from my mouth and i sat up, my eyes finally adjusting. Hyunjin. "Yah! I thought someone was about to murder me!" I hit his shoulder.

He chuckled darkly. "Sorry princess." His lips were on mine before i could say anything else. I moaned into his lips and i could feel the smirk. "Mmm, yes moan for daddy." He pushed me back down on the bed and stared down at me with... lustful eyes.

"You look so beautiful... so gorgeous... so delicious." He said, his voice raspy and deep. His hands started at my knees and slowly slid up my thighs but he stopped, looking at me with questioning eyes, almost asking for permission.

"Well... what're you waiting for?" I said seductively, making his smirk return. He pushed up my dress up, grabbing onto my hips and yanking me down the bed, closer to him. I gasped and stared down at him and his evil smile.

Hyunjin grabbed my panties and pulled them down my legs, yeeting them across the room. His head disappeared between my legs and my face instantly became red, so this is what he meant...

He breathed on my clit, making shivers run up my spine. I whimpered when his lips met my lips. He was a mix between soft and eggar. My hands ran through his hair and i gripped it at the roots, which made him put his whole tongue on my clit. "Daddy..."

He hummed, sending shills all over my body. "You taste amazing princess.." He gripped my hips and went to town. I gasped loudly and dug my nails into scalp, which didn't help my case.

While still eating my out, he plunged a finger in me, making my back arch. "Fuck daddy!" I was getting close, and i think he knew that.

He gripped my hips, removing his finger and replacing it with his tongue. I moaned, gripping his hair and pulling. My toes started to curl while he curled his tongue inside of me, before going back to my most sensitive spot, making a cold hot white pleasure wash over me. I moaned as i came, arching my back. "Daddy!"

He finished licking up my juices and then sat up, licking his lips. "Gods... how are you so good?" He chuckled at my response.

"You taste amazing..." He smirked and came up to pull in a lustful kiss. I moaned into his mouth and ran my fingers through his fluffy hair. He ground down on me and gripped my hips, holding them in place. I whimpered when i felt his bulge nudge against my entrance.

"Mmm..." I pulled away, "Not here.."

He sat up, pulling me with him. "I guess we will just have to go back to my dorm.."

Chan's POV

I was about to go back upstairs to check on Lyla but just as i was at the top of the stairs, i saw the door open and walked out Hyunjin carrying Lyla. I stopped and looked at them, locking eyes with Lyla as Hyunjin carried her towards me. I looked at Hyunjin and he was giving me the worst glare. Did he... know? Lyla smiled slightly at me. "Thanks for making sure i was okay."

"Dont come back to our down, me and her have business we have to finish." Hyunjin replied with a evil smirk, and i felt a pang of jealousy hit me in the stomach, and my jaw clenched.

"That's alright, I have to keep Jisung and Minho from killing each other, since they're roommates." I said.

They didn't give me time to finish as they walked past me and down the steps.

Lyla's POV

-10 Minutes Later-

Hyunjin slammed me against the wall and kissed me harshly, hands roaming my body vigorously.

He grabbed my hips and hoisted me up, immediately started grinding against me. I could feel his bulge through his pants rubbing against me.

His hands slid up my legs, pushing my dress further up my thighs. He gripped my hips as he thrusted his hips against me. "I can't wait any longer, Princess. I need to fuck you now. I need to feel your tight walls swallowing my cock up." He growled as he kissed my neck and bit at my skin, hickeys already forming.

Hyunjin gripped my thighs tighter as he fumbled for his dorm keys, and unlocked it. He pushed the door open and slammed it shut, locking it before pushing my back against the it.

Hyunjin continued to rut his hips against mine, making me moan even louder. "Daddy.. please.. I need you inside me.." Hyunjin smirked and pushed me back onto his bed, I stared up at him with lust in my eyes.

Hyunjin pulled off his shirt, revealing his abs. I licked my lips as he started to unbutton his pants.

Soon he was stripped to nothing but his boxers. A huge bulge was present and it made chills run all over my body.

Hyunjin's smirk he was wearing the whole time only got bigger. "Don't worry princess... I'll take it slow."

Hyunjin ripped my dress in half making me gasp. "That's not even mine!"

"The dress won't be the only thing I destroy tonight. It'll be the least of your worries." Hyunjin took off what was left of the dressand threw it aside. He kissed me deeply and his hand slipped behind me, unclasping my bra before sliding it off my shoulders.

His hand slid up to my thighs, immediately rubbing my clit. I moaned out as his cold fingers touched my most sensitive place. His other hand played with my tit, flicking and rubbing the nipple. 

I arched my back once he slipped a finger inside of me. Hyunjin curled his finger immediately, hitting my spot. I arched my back higher off the bed, throwing my head back. "Daddy!"

Hyunjin didn't waste time before adding a second finger, slowly working me open. He added a third finger, hitting my spot over and over. "Daddy! I'm about to cum!"

Hyunjin pulled his fingers out of me, making me whine. "You're not cumming this time. You'll cum when I say you can.. when I'm fucking you into the sheets."

Hyunjin hovered over me and kissed me, but this time he was more loving, passionate, and tender. "I'll be easy, okay princess?"

I nod and take a deep breath as he reached down and placed his tip at my entrance. He looked into my eyes, as if asking for permission. I nod and he slowly starts pushing in. I grit my teeth and tense up, whining at the pain. "I-It hurts.."

"I know princess..." He kissed my head and pushed in further. I gripped the bed seats and he finally stopped pushing in once he had bottomed out.

I felt so full, and it hurt. My face was scrunched up in pain. "Tell me when I can move princess.."

I stabilized my breathing and started relaxing myself, the pain starting to subside. "You can move now.." I sighed.

He pulled out and slowly started going back in, i could feel his cock dragging against my walls, making me moan. "Fuck you're tight baby.."

The pleasure took over the pain, making me moan. "Faster daddy.." He smirked and picked up the pace, grabbing my face and kissing me passionately.

I hooked my legs around his waist, pulling him towards me, making him go deeper. I groaned and arched my back. Hyunjin picked up his pace more, making him hit my spot that sent me into a moaning frenzy. "Right there huh?"

"Yes daddy! Harder!" I moaned, digging my nails into his back. He slowed his pace, but his thrusts were rougher and he hit my spot everytime. "Yes keep going!"

"I'm almost there... I'm about to cum..." I whimpered, overwhelmed from the pleasure.

"Hurry... I'm almost there too." He groaned above me, going harder. My back arched as I felt the familiar sensation earlier tonight. I dig my nails into his skin, raking them down his back as I came. He thrusted into a few more times to help me ride out my orgasm then he pulls out and cum shoots on my stomach.

We are both looking at each other, panting and sweat dripping from our bodies. Hyunjin pulls me into a kiss, a passionate but tired kiss.

"How was that for your first time?"

"Perfect." I smile and kiss him again.

"Good."

Hehe so much smut lol oopsie I'm working on the next chapter right now! So glad to be back