I'm Here

"Remus?" Sirius called looking through their dorm room, he sighed and looked under the blankets, even under the bed itself. He knew something was wrong, something is always wrong when Remus Lupin doesn't show up to class on time, sure it was a few minutes late, but that wasn't a normal thing.

"Remus? Come on Remi you're scaring me," he said softly, he stopped and did a quick scan of the room. His eyes finally settled onto the bathroom door, he went over and slowly opened it, when it opens slowly, he took the time to collect himself incase Remus was in there. "Remi?" He called again but softer.

He opened the door all the way and found a hunched over Remus Lupin in the corner. Sirius quickly closed the door back again and went over to his boyfriend. "Hey, Remi what's going on?" He asked fully worry coming into play. Remus shuffled away and hid his face mtoe into his arms.

Sirius carefully sat next to him and touched his hand, Remus flinched a bit and sniffled. Sirius sighed and softly pulled his tall lover close to him, Remus, after a minute, gladly cuddled into Sirius' embrace. Hiding his face in Sirius' shoulder rather than his arms.

Sirius made a soft shushing sound as he softly brushed his fingers through Remus hair. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked softly, Remus shook his head and shoved his head deeper into Sirius' shoulder. Sirius nodded and kissed his cheek softly, "I'm here now Remi, just rest," he whispered and closed his eyes.