Hope

.✳sirius pov✳

Im Sirius Black, and yes i do have a werewolf boyfriend, he is the best thing to ever happen to my life, his name is Remus Lupin, and he is my werewolf boyfriend.

Me and Remus have to keep it secret, and me and Remus dont really want to do that, Remus is very protective over me, he always says its because of his werewolf instincts, i just think he love me so much, me on the other hand allways wants to be with Remus, and he doesn't really like that when hes working.

Me and Remus are now taking care a Harry, Harry is still a baby and i think hes just the cutest, Remus tries to teach him good things, like how to read, and stuff like that, me on the other hand love to teach him how to be a handsome man to get all the ladies and gentlemen.

Harry is now going to school, Remus and i are scared, but we stay strong, and so does Harry.

Harry is now 15, and now he comes to us saying he has a crush on a boy, whoa name is Draco Malfoy, me and Remus chuckle remembering who his father was.

Harry is now 19 and has moved out, the war has ended, he is now in a relationship with Draco Malfoy, and me and Remus cant be more proud.

Me and Remus are old now im 52 and Remus is 50, and we have gotten new that Harry is getting married, and we are so happy for him.

Remus has gotten really sick lately, and has to rest all day, and i have to take care of him, he don't like being on bed rest, but what more can we do.

It was a warm morning when Remus asked me a question i could never forget, "why do you love me?" he asked in such a low sad tone, "i love you for you Re" Remus looked at me sadness in his eyes, " but why would you love someone like me" i looked at him confused, "why love me when im sick and dyeing" i looked at him and smiled "that will never change the way i love you" Remus smiled that smile that made my heart explode, "I sure hope so."

Im at Remus funeral, i miss him so much, and i can't help thinking of how he smiled at me when he passed and told me to take care of myself, i hole Remus is somewere he loves, and not suffering.

I now am old and sick, and i hope one day Remus will come to me and take me away, one can only hope.

The end