Chapter six: see you at 12:00 am

"How did you leave the greenhouse?, and how did you know where I live?" You asked him. "Well it's called I just left, then it's called I followed you home." He said slouching on your bed. "Ugh I'm going to be late for school so turn around I have to change." You said. Korbin smirked and covered his eyes with his hands. You changed into this outfit quickly.

You seen Korbin trying to peek at you

You seen Korbin trying to peek at you. And the cat almost scratched his eyes out. "Good boy." You said smiling. Korbin got up, and hovered over your desk, he accidentally turned your computer on. "What's all this?" He asked pointing at all of your witch research. You rolled your eyes, "I was thinking about what you said about only me being able to see you, and I think it's because I'm half witch, apparently it runs in my family somehow." You said. "Hmm it makes sense, but do you even know how to cast a spell?" He asked teasing you. "Yeah it's called the make Korbin be alone spell whoOoO." You said exiting your room leaving Korbin with the cat." You walked downstairs and saw your mom about to leave. You walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cookie. "Hey you need to eat real food, where did we even get those from?" Your mom asked you grabbing her keys. "Uhh don't worry about it" you tell her. "Ok have a good day at school sweetheart." Your mom was telling you. You saw Korbin floating down the stairs. You grabbed your skateboard and walked out the door, he followed behind you on his own skateboard. "Cool I didn't know ghosts can have skateboards." You said trying to show him up moving the board from side to side. "Oh, so you think your better than me do you heartthrob then you might wanna watch out for the stairwell." You looked ahead of you and saw there was a concrete staircase. Korbin jumped and pulled off an amazing air flip, down the stairs.You weren't as good as Korbin was, and almost fell down the stairs. You felt yourself falling on the third step, and squeezed your eyes tight. The next thing you know your in Korbin's arms. You opened your eyes and saw him with one of his eyebrows raised and him smiling at you. "carful heartthrob." He said setting you down. You blushed and stared at him flip his hair out of his eyes and look at you. "What?" He chuckled. You tried not to show him your flustered face. "Nothing." You replied.

You and Korbin walked to school and separated. You told him you would meet him at lunch. You literally were counting the seconds you were sitting in class. "Hey y/n do you wanna help me and Ali. Out with this project Baylor asked you. But you were in a daze thinking nothing but the way Korbin caught you in his arms. "Hey earth to y/n." Baylor said waving his hand in your face. "Oh, what sure," you said snapping out of it. Finally the lunch bell rang. Your heartbeat was going up by each step you took, out to the greenhouse. You slipped through the opening and didn't see him. You were confused about where a ghost could have wandered off to. You walked around a bit in the greenhouse, until you felt a pair of hands cover your eyes. "Guess who?" You giggled and turned around to see Korbin. It's like you were so happy you wanted to hug him. You reached out your arms to bring him in, but hesitated because you didn't know if he would want that from you. Korbin smiled and sighed. Bringing you into a tight hug. "C'mere heartthrob." He said. Although you didn't know, Korbin could feel your heart beating like a drum when he hugged you. You sat with him on an old table and talked. "So what's your favorite kind of bands?" Korbin asked. You named them and he named his. You pulled out your phone and played some music. Korbin smiled and let the a breeze blow through his hair. "Hey, um I have two really important things to tell you, since it's Friday can you meet me outside your house tonight at 12:00am ?" You wondered what he was going to tell you. "Yeah I can meet you." You said. "Great" he said laying down. You checked the time and you had to get back to class. You stood up and Korbin immediately looked sad. "Aww man that time already?" He asked standing up. "Yeah I have to get back to class." You said. Korbin hugged you so tight he picked you up. "Ok we'll walk home together." He said putting you down. You blushed hard and walked back to class.

Once again you were back in a boring classroom. You walked in and put your notebook on your desk. You accidentally bumped your elbow on this basic blonde bitches desk and she went ballistic. "Omg watch where you're walking you could've broken my nail, you're so weird damn emo girl.!" She screeched. You rolled your eyes and knew she talked about you the rest of your last period. You walked slowly to your locker and was approached by the girl again, "ew get out of my way miss I hate my life goth girl." She said. You grabbed your skateboard and ran outside. You met up with Korbin, but you didn't talk much. "Hey are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine" you replied. "Bad day?" He asked. You nodded. Korbin put his arm around you and walked you home. Once you stood in front of your house Korbin told you. "Hey keep that chin up, and uh,"He looks you deep in your eyes. And kisses you on the cheek "see you at 12:00am." He said before he took off. Your heart leapt in your chest. You smiled and walked inside. "He just kissed me!" You said out loud.