Chapter three: Horrible day

"Class please take out your notes from yesterday we will be continuing those." You looked at the teachers name tag. Mr. Quinn. You took out your notebook and a pencil. "This is science class not sleep class miss Ali Dravens." You look over to see Mr. Quinn waking up a girl that sat beside you. She rolled her eyes and picked her head up. "PST hey you're new right?" You look beside you and see the girl talking to you. You nod your head. "I'm Ali Dravens what was you're name again?" She asked. "Y/n L/n" you replied. "Cool name." You turn your head to the other side of you seeing a boy with blonde hair and a kind smile. "Thanks." "I'm Baylor Zyrian." He said. After he said that the conversation ended quickly. You doodled instead of writing the notes. The bell for the next class rang, Ali and Baylor were also in that class. You sat beside them. "So where are you from?" Ali asked sitting down. "Um Stillwater ga." You replied. "You like it here?" Baylor said. You shrugged your shoulders and sat down with them.

The rest of the day was going pretty well until lunch came around. You walked there alone and the cafeteria was full of students. This idiot girl wasn't watching where she was walking and crashed right into you. She scoffed and screamed in your face. "Watch it stupid goth girl!" You were on the floor, covered in sticky soda, and spaghetti all over your shirt. The whole cafeteria was watching and laughing at you. Some students even recorded it. You mumbled "asshole" and stood up. You didn't eat lunch and just walked into the bathroom. You almost suffocated at how much unexpected smoke filled your nose. There was a group of girls smoking. You walked over to the sink and tried to clean yourself up. "Hey I haven't seen you around here, you wanna hit my vape it'll help you not look like shit." One girl cackled. You rolled your eyes and just walked out.

The rest of the day dragged on. You were sticky and just wanted to go home. Right when the bell rang you bolted out of the classroom and onto the bus. The bus ride was even worse than it was this morning, even louder. You got to your stop and some douche bag tripped you making you stumble, and look like a complete idiot. You got off the bus and walked home. You grabbed the key under the flower pot on the front porch and felt like slamming the door, but you didn't. You slipped inside the house and just went right in the shower. Your mom would be home late, she got a new job as a waitress and even though it wasn't the best job, it was a job that made enough money for the both of you. You showered and felt better. You sat on the sofa and watched tv. You wanted to wait for your mom to get back. Around 8:30pm you heard the doorbell ring. You decided to ignore it. Then you heard it ring again. You remained on the sofa. Then it rang again and again. You got up from the couch and saw kids running by the window, "ding dong ditchers." You thought to yourself. They rang the doorbell again, then you waited by the door. They rang the doorbell again, but you swung open the door and yelled "go away little brats!" The kids ran off down the street. You smirked and locked the door returning back to the couch. Not five minutes later, someone rang the doorbell again. You thought it was the stupid ding dong ditchers again. So you flew open the door and screamed "if you ring this damn doorbell again I swear to god I'm gonna drop kick you!" You looked up and saw a lady standing there with a plate of cookies. "Oh my." She said shocked. "I fucked up." You thought to yourself as your heart dropped to your feet. "I'm so sorry I'm mrs Abigail   Your next door neighbor, here I'll leave these here I'm sorry to bother you." She said almost running off the porch. You took the cookies from her and closed the door quickly. You laughed and fell asleep on the couch. Your mom came home and saw you sleeping. She covered you with a blanket and you slept on the couch that night next to your mom.