Chapter seven: Awesome right?

You waited for your mom to go to bed, then you got ready. "Is this a date?" You asked yourself. You put a little makeup, and at the same time jammed out to some music. You put on this outfit.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and did a pose

You looked at yourself in the mirror and did a pose. You were ready. At 12:00am you heard a knock at your window. You opened it and saw Korbin floating there holding out his hand. You smiled and took his hand. "You look beautiful heartthrob." Korbin said blushing. Korbin took you down to the ground and he put you on his skateboard holding your hand. You felt the cool night air, brush by the both of you. Korbin eventually led you to the woods. "Look there might be poison oak so just hop on my back we're almost there." He said bending down a bit. You hopped on his back and he started walking through the brush. You held on tight to him and wrapped your legs around his waist tightly.

Korbin's POV
"She looks so damn beautiful tonight, it just makes me wanna kiss her, but I've gotta cool it, man why does she have to give me such a case of the butterflies?" Just stay cool and tell her."

Korbin took you off of his back and pushed back a big bush to reveal, an abandoned amusement park. Even though it was closed down it still looked beautiful. "Whoa." You gasped. "Awesome right?" Korbin asked running to the big slide. "Hey wait up!" You laughed, running after him. You followed him up the steep ladder and he sat in front of you. Korbin places your hands around his waist and you began to slide down. Your stomach felt butterflies and the wind blew in your face quickly. By the time you reached the bottom you tumbled onto Korbin. He helped you up, and you went to explore more of the park. You walked with him into a funhouse. You saw funny mirrors and joked around. You smiled at him and started running, chanting "ha ghost boy can't catch me." You ran until he caught you and pinned your wrists to the wall behind you. He got close to your ear and whispered softly. "Y/n one of the things I wanted to tell you tonight was I like you, and I've been dying to do this." Korbin said leaning closer to your face and kissing you softly. You were surprised, and fell deeper into his kiss. You both take your time there making out and letting each other express your emotions. You eventually pull away breathless. Korbin smirked and winked before he took your hand leading you out to look at the stars. You laid down on the ground next to Korbin holding his hand tightly. "So y/n that thing other thing I've been wanting to tell you, look this is going to be a lot to take in so just hear me out. So how I'm a ghost in the first place, I was walking in the woods behind our school, and it was pretty late at night,so I decided to head back home, I passed this small pond behind the school and saw two people there, the first person was a student I didn't quite know, but I could recognize his face, the other person was another kid from our school, his name is Zephyr Rook, he was a big dude that sat behind me in English class. I could hear they were arguing about something, turns out that one kid was doing Zephyr a favor by giving him drugs, and he ran out, the next thing I knew Zephyr had his hands around the kids neck. The kid fell to the ground and didn't get back up. Zephyr threw him into the pond face down, I took a step back, and Zephyr saw me on the other side of the pond. I booked it and was running to the police station. I decided to cut through our school, but Zephyr caught me there and put his hands around my neck. The next thing I knew everything went black, then I opened my eyes ,and I got back up. I ran to the police station and busted through the doors, but I figured out that no one could see or hear me. The police were yelling about a kid that got killed at our school, well I followed them and saw my body laying on the ground in the greenhouse. Zephyr never got caught. I want him to suffer to same fate me and that other kid did. I'm after blood, that's why I didn't move on. Now that you're here can you help me move on to the other side?" You were shocked, "Korbin I'm sorry, I don't know you want me to kill someone." You asked in a shaking voice. Korbin turned to face you and cupped your face in his hands, "y/n I think the universe put you with me for a reason, only you can help me, and what if Zephyr tries to kill someone else, we can help future lives." He replied. You looked at the ground. "Look just think about it only you can decide." Korbin said stroking your hair. "Ok" you said. After a while of laying there you sat up. "Let's go home I'm tired." You said. Korbin smiled and carried you bridal style all the way back home. He took you up to your window and put you inside. "Tonight was fun, thanks for going with me heartthrob" Korbin said kissing you on the cheek. You held his hand and pulled him into your room." I don't think I want it to end." You told him. Korbin blushed and closed your window. You invited him to lay in your bed with you. He crawled under the covers and held you close. "I can't believe I'm doing this" he whispered. You kissed his lips softly, and turned away from him. He wrapped his arms around you tightly and closed his eyes. You felt his breath on your neck, you slowly turned around and saw his sleeping face. You put your arms around him gently trying not to wake him up. Korbin pulled you into him, so close your nose was on his chest. You blush, your heart went crazy when he sleepily whispered to you. "Mmm, go to sleep y/n." You closed your eyes and smiled, but your heart was wide awake.

" You closed your eyes and smiled, but your heart was wide awake