Chap.8

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER

3rd POV

       Naruto groaned in pain as he sat up..he was laying in a bed made of some straw or something. "Good morning Naruto" Someone said, he turned around quickly and standing right there was "Orochimaru........" Naruto mumbled. The snake glared. "Why. Why the fuck would you do that to me?" he spat. This was so out of character for the snake. Naruto turned back around, He didn't want to look the man in the eye. "Kabuto. That's all i'm saying." Naruto replied. Suddenly he heard a crash and a scream full of anger and aggravation. "You can't be serious can you? Are you in love with him or something? Is he better than me? Did he fuck you better? Was he nicer?! ANSWER ME!" the snake screamed. He was hurt by the fact Naruto would betray him like that. "You told me you loved me Naruto. Were you playing with me?" he asked the blonde. Naruto sighed. "You have it all wrong. You're so wrong. If i tell you...no. Never mind. If you want to know you can ask Kabuto himself" Naruto replied. Orochimaru started to laugh. "I'm right huh? He fucked your whore self so good didn't he?" he asked walking over to Naruto, grabbing a handful of the blonde hair and pulling him up by it, slamming him on the ground. Naruto looked up at him with fear. This made Orochimaru break out in laughter. "It's that slutty face of yours isn't it?! YOU WANT EVERYONE TO GET A TASTE HUH?! HAS SASUKE FUCKED YOU TOO?! GAARA?!?!KAKASHI?!?" Orochimaru screamed as he kicked Naruto in the gut. The snake has lost his mind. He kept kicking the boy over and over. It was as though he lost all sanity. Orochimaru reached down and grabbed Naruto by the throat holding him in the air. "P-please...let g-go...." Naruto mumbled as he began to see spots in his vision. Tears fell down his face, Orochimaru dropped Naruto on the ground. "I never loved you. You were just another experiment. It's time you end up like the rest of them. Lifeless.". Naruto was still trying to catch his breath. 

       Orochimaru opened his mouth, pulling out his snake sword. "I'll give you the same pain you gave me Naruto." the man spat. He smirked and put a foot on Naruto's chest holding him down. The boy tried to fight back but he was still injured. Orochimaru was still laughing as he raised his sword in the air. He swung it down. 

Now here's the moment where you think there will be a hero to come and save Naruto from deaths doors....but that's where you're wrong. 

      Orochimaru swung the sword right though Naruto's chest. The hand that held onto Orochimaru's leg fell limp, crashing on the ground. The light in the boys eyes turned dull and lifeless. The golden skin and hair he had seemed to loose their shine. Orochimaru fell down, sitting on the boys stomach, tears falling down his face. "If we had 5 more minutes.....would i....could i make you happy?" the snake cried. "If we had five more minutes." he finished as he pulled the sword out the boys chest, holding it up to his own. 

"I'll give us 5 more minutes my love" He said as he plunged the blade deep into his own chest. He dripped blood on the boy, falling down next to him. "M-Maybe..in another life.....we can be happy...." he said as his final breath left his lips.

"As the light begins to intensify, so does my misery, and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong."

                                                                         -Tabitha Suzuma "Forbidden"