Uh Oh

Peter's POV.                     

For 5 excruciating seconds no one said anything. Just awkward silence no one dared to break. Until Jason walked over to Steve held out his hand and said "Nice to meet you sir big fan." After that the rest slowly followed, introducing themselves to my family.

Surprisingly no one was freaking out about meeting the Avengers. Eventually every one was cool so we decided to talk over cookies. "These are really good Percy" Mr. Stark said with a mouth full of cookies. "Thanks they're my mom's recipe" he replied.

"So Peter, how exactly did you meet the earth's mightiest heroes?" Annabeth asked curious "well I got an internship with Mr. Stark" I said noticing Tony frown when I said Mr. Stark before quickly hiding it with his usual smirk. "Yep and after working with me for about an hour he grew on me, so I introduced him to the rest and after he got done fanboy screaming he became an unofficial part of the family." Tony agreed making my friends laugh and me blush in embarrassment.

After what felt like an hour (which was probably about 5 seconds) they managed to stop laughing. "So what do you want to do now" Hazel asked catching her breath. "Well we can go to the Tower and watch a movie" Clint suggested and everyone agreed.

When we got there we decided to binge watch my favorite show The Owl House. (Skip ahead if you haven't seen it I'll let you know when Spoilers are over) we were all focused on the screen with occasional comments "mean girl alert" Wanda said as a green haired wich tormented a girl with glasses. "Don't try to be friends with her luz" Percy said as he watched luz try to talk to amity. "Ugh I wish I had siblings like Edric and Emira" Piper said. "No you don't" I said looking at Wanda and Pietro, who just laughed.

"How you gonna scare the kid like that" Nat asked as the blight twins jumped in front of luz. "What type of parents stop there daughter from hanging out with her best friend" Tony screamed. "Wow who new they had prom in another dimension" I  said. "Speaking of Prom you better not mess up ours loser, we don't need another homecoming." She tried to say sarcastically but I could notice the waver in her voice. "I wonder what's so important about that note" Clint asked curious. "Nooo" I said as I watched amity's fear play out shedding a small tear. "Awwww I SHIP" everyone Screamed watching the dance. "AHHHHHHH SHE WAS GOING TO ASK HER" everyone freaked out seeing the full note.

"Reminds me of a certain black haired emo after seeing a blonde haired doctor." Percy said smirking at Nico, who just glared in response. "I don't like Will" Nico said watching Amity have a gay panic. "I never said his name name" Percy said making every one laugh, and making Nico blush. "betrayed by your own sister that's rough buddy" I said making everybody (minus Steve because he's a boomer) laugh"EDA NOO" we all Screamed as eda reverted back into her owl beast form. "That's it no more magic, no way home" Leo complained (Spoiler warning over) "well the first 3 episodes of season 2 came out" I said "let's wach it" everyone said "maybe another time it's like 5AM let's get some sleep." Tony said checking his wach and making everybody groin.

Eventually they all reluctantly agreed I showed my friends the guest rooms. As soon as I  hit the pillow I fell asleep tired from our eventful night. After about 3 hours of sleep I got a text from Aunt Carol saying they'd be here at 10:00. Why would Aunt Carol be coming that's when I remembered that every one would be coming today.

                       ~~Flashback~~                    

We were talking on the group chat

                        Huge Group chat.         

Iron man: Guys I have huge news

Star lord: well spit it out

Groot: I am groot (yeah spit it out)

Rocket: don't be rude, but seriously what is it

Iron man: It's more of an in person thing and I know your busy so I'm telling you ahead of time

Black Panther: alright stark when's your announcement

Iron man: 6/28 12:00pm don't be late

Shuri: ugh do we have to go brother I could be spending that time in my lab upgrading your suite

Iron man: it's about Peter

Everyone: we'll be there

Spider boy: wait what do you mean about me

Spider boy: Mr. Stark

Spider boy: ugh you never tell me anything

                    ~~End Flashback~~               

"Uh oh"

                                A:/N.                                   

So that's the chapter, it's pretty short so I'll probably post another one later. If you've seen TOH what did you think about they're reactions. If you haven't, what are you doing wach it now. Also what do you think Tony has to say. Comment if you want to see them react to the second season most of the reactions were based on what happened when I first saw it. And based on the fact I sometimes can't sleep till like 7:00 AM. I have been obsessed with TOH lately so I had to reference it somewhere. Anyway there will no rant today, and if we get to 1k reads I'm going to do a Q&A just nothing to personal. Well see you guys later love you 3000✌🏽✌🏽