BOYFRIEND OR BROTHER.i'm confused

• Dedicated to JLS

Part seven of my fanfic...Naynay xxxx....please give your feedback

Aston pov:

why did i let myself suffer so much? why couldn't i just let her destroy me,i would revive from it with the help of the boys wouldn't i?you probably think this is crazy talk,but there was a point in my life when i trusted Scarlett so much i told her everything about me,even the deep,evil deed i had once committed. it wasn't by choice,i regret what i did,but she said if i ever left her,she would tell the press what i had done,it was in a circle looking for corners,i was trapped.

Marvin pov:

My mom lived with us,her house was being fumigated. She was my mom but her lack of support proved otherwise. ''Morning Georgia,i made breakfast'' said Jessica sweetly. ''I don't want your food,poison'' Georgia replied so rudely. For the first time Jessica shed a tear. i was fed up. i lost all respect and shouted at my mother ''Mom,you are evil,what has she ever done to you,huh? cant you just leave your bitterness,this is my possible future wife,don't make me hate you. Georgia showed guilt n her face. ''I have a confession to make,when i was younger,i was a prostitue, then i fell pregnant again after i had you,i searched for years and found ou that...'' i took a sip of my juice just to cool down.''that Jessica was the child i gave up for adoption. My glass slipped through my hand and broke on the ground as i stood numb............

PLEASE IGNORE THE RATING ANYONE CAN READ