STAND BY HIM

• Dedicated to JLS

part 24..........

Aston pov:

Marv and Jess had made peace,Reesh was gettin a divorce,he was fine with it anyway.i've always considered Jaybe the golden perfect boy in the group,he was fun but reserved,and he did not al this?why did bad things always happen to good people,i wondered as i looked at him breathing through the oxygen plumpers,he was so shocked he had an asthma attack.

Oritse pov:

''oh my child,God has a plan for you,he did not do this on purpose,you will find peace and clarity and closure.Jay couldnt hear all this,but i admired Louise's strength,she was strong,kept her head high for her son.i knew my mom would do the same for me,i love mothers,they will always be with you through anything. ''We have to plan it for him,he won't do it,he's too weak,we need to give Ellie C the funeral she deserves,we need to stand by our boy,and we need to be strong for him''. The other two nodded....

MARVIN POV:

After Jay was better,we went with him for counselling everyday,we hd informed everyone who needed to know about the death,our families,our friends,our fans,the media,our associates,everyone was supportive.

(THE NEXT PART WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE FUNERAL)