WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS

• Dedicated to JLS

Part eleven of my fanfic...Naynay xxxx....please give your feedback

Jb pov:

Aston called,he was stressed,i could imagine him pacing,he asked me to come over to his house as the other guys were. i told my mom and she asked ''are you leaving me alone with her,what must i do with her?'' ''mom please,you're the best TLC giver I've ever come across,please don't fail me now,my boy needs me. i have to go,bye., i swear i drove as if i was a F1 superstar.i was here in no time.

Aston pov:

what had i done,Jb arrived and i fell to his knees, ''i have doomed us bruv,its over,we're going down,its over,i i i i ,i am so sorry. ''Aston you will have a heart attack come on man. ''maybe its about time i did what you did'' Oritse said. ''Are you insane.more trouble? oh this is really bad. Jb said ''guys im in the dark,Marv bruv stop being so quiet,you need to speak to us,we are here for you,what is all this about being the end? huh?

Marvin Pov:

Aston had the tv on,and it seemed like it was on with reason, we were watching E!news. She was there Chloe,with the host, she was crying,or were they crocodile tears,how much was she paid for the things we heard her say?......to be continued ;)

INGORE THE RATING