GASP!!!!

• Dedicated to JLS

part 18,please give feedback

Marvin pov:

A few days back,i discover Jessica was my sister

*audience gasp*

''it was devastating,i was about to propose to her,but i guess life has its twists and turns,Jessica and i will continue to love each other,but as family,nothing more we can do about it,but i have forgiven my mom,because she and Jessica are trying to find a bond,tolerance and common ground,i couldn't be more happier''

*the audience claps in a standing ovation.*

DAISY: i am sorry,i am proud of you,you handled this maturely.

Aston,take your time

Aston pov:

my heart skipped a beat,''before i start i think you hould hear what someone has to say about this,welcome Hannah *the audience claps*

Hannah speaks ''i did not want to be here,but for the sake of goodness and clarity and peace,i am here,Aston raped me when i was youger,we were drunk and we were both high,at first i wanted to do it,but as i came to my senses and begged for him to stop,it was too late,i cried and pleaded,but he wouldnt stop.If Aston hadnt raped me,i wouldnt have been pregnant but a joy has been brought to my,Ellie Jaston,my daughter,our daughter,i denied Aston to see him,i cut him out of my life,but....

BUT WHAT HANNAH...I GUESS WE WILL FIND OUT IN PART NINETEEN