CHAPTER - 2

It's a new year in Westwood hill school. It was a like a normal rich high-school. Same group of teenagers, same type of teachers, but more drama. Now let's peek into it to get some juicy content.

The big iron black gates were wide open two bikes came roaring inside the campus, but only one was able to enter first before the other in the campus. This roaring caught attention of every single-one. Everyone knew who they were, and everyone knew what was going to happen next. So some just moved away, to escape the regular drama or any kind of problems. Most of them had their phones out recording everything. If u ask about teachers or school guards, they were minding their own business completely ignoring the drama which can happen next minute.

Those two removed their helmets and ran their fingers in their hair, girls squealing can be heard, some even fainted, some were throwing love eyes, while some were jumping.

The one who came second dashed towards the first one, holding his collar while looking dead in his eyes. First one also didn't backed out. Both were glaring each other like their is no tomorrow, soon many cars entered inside and the members in the car rushed to the two of them.

1st man - U cheated. (he came 2nd in the race)

2nd man - I didn't cheat, maybe u have to stop acting like a sore loser. Oh! who am I kidding u r a loser. (He came first)

1st man didn't liked it so he threw a punch at the 2nd man, which his his jaw.2nd man was also not behind, he threw a punch on the 1st man which hit him on the nose. Soon they were throwing punches at each other. No one dared to break the fight. Students were chanting 'FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT' while recording everything in their phone.

Seeing the commotion, principal reached there. He was not at all amused by the commotion, he shook his head and shouted 'ENOUGH' power lacing his voice. Everyone stopped, the two man also stopped fighting.

Principal - Siddharth and Rohan in my office. NOW (he said in a tone which meant no discussion)

Still he knew he can't do anything with them, this year has barely started and lot's of drama was on it's way.

Sid and Rohan glared and each other and started walking towards principal's office.

Meanwhile, these things were watched by two new students. One was looking amused and other was looking bored as hell.

So hey guys I hope you liked the chapter.

Pls tell your reviews in the comments below.

Please vote and comment.

Did u liked the entry?

How do u want Sidneet's first meet?

Sidneet meet in next chapter are u all excited?

Today I will be giving double update so stay tuned?

If any mistakes pls tell as I am a learner.

You suggestions will be cordially welcomed if I like it I will use it and give u the credit for it too in my chapter in which I will use it.

BYE

See you soon lovely people❤