Chapter 2

Jisoo's POV

As I entrant class and go to my usual seat, it is indeed stolen by a new face student that I couldn't remember at all. I walk toward that new girl.

"excuse me! But this is my seat, do you mind getting up?" I asked nicely.

She blinks twice and never work her ass out of my seat.

"hello??? Do you hear what I told you just now?" I waved my hand in front of her face.

" uhhh uh , ohhhh I got it, I'm sorry, I didn't know that was your seat , it is my first day here" she stutter a little.

"okay " I sat on my seat silently and start pulling out my book, but a girl that stole my seat just a moment ago still standing in front of me. Does her feet root in here or sth. I roll my eyes in my thought.

"Can I help you with anything?" I look up and ask her.

" ehhh?" she blinks again.

" Look! Do you have a hard time finding yourself a seat? "

" ohhhh , no (?) " she tilted her head and blinks.

" so please move, I couldn't see my front if you are going to stand like this" I scoff. I swear to god her eyesball will fall out if she keep blinking like this.
----

" I'll never have a satan daughter like you lalisa" chaeyoung spit.
"and I'm not your fucking daughter, my mom didn't cheat on my father with you" Lisa bark.

Here we go again, as their bickering continues , they instantly stop at jisoo desk.

"jisoo look at this bas— ohhh hi there, I'm lisa " Lisa greet.

" uh Hello" new girl bow.

" Hello! I'm chaeyoung, are you new here ?" chaeyoung offer her a hand shake.

" Hello! I'm Ruby Jane, you can call me ruby or jane , as what you prefer and I'm new here " she smiles and accept chaeyoung handshake.

Cute. Wait what

Before they can continues their lecturer has come and he yell for everyone to take their god damn seat.

" Did you find yourself a seat yet?" both chaeyoung and lisa ask that new girl.

" uh , I did but it was taken by someone" she smile sheepishly and rub her nap.

" So I assume you stole jisoo's seat" lisa spoke with her teasing tone.

I just roll my eyes.

" c'mon take a seat beside us, we are not stingy about a seat like someone" Lisa bark again.

What with this monkey problem today? I curse at her with my eyes.

She knows that she will never gonna be left alone again with this new girl involve with them now.

--------

Ruby Jane's POV

I am now in front of HANKUK UNIVERSITY, a university that I am going to spend my last year with. I hope I will meet good people there, I can't imagine being treat as an outcast on my first day just because I have been homeschool all along.
I take my step into that big gate and walking into that big hall and was greet by an amused sight in front of me, there are three girls bickering at each other. One look like a monkey with long legs was beaten up by a short brunette girl, I couldn't see her face since she got her back to me. And another blonde one trying to sooth that monkey girl. I smile and shake my head and continues my journey to my class, my very first real class in university.

I enter my first class and only a few students in it, all eyes are on me, but soon they turn their attention back to what they were doing. I search through that big class for an available seat, don't want to get pick on on my first day for stole a seat. And then that one seat catch my attention, the one at the back left corner. I take a seat and was about to pull out my book , then a voice spoke and make me look up.

"excuse me! But this is my seat, do you mind getting up?" she asked nicely.

I feel like my world stop. I am study with an angel. She's so stunning.

"hello??? Do you hear what I told you just now?" she waved her hand in front of me.

Fuck, stop staring and talk

" uhhh uh , ohhhh I got it, I'm sorry, I didn't know that was your seat , it is my first day here" I stutter a little.

You dumb bitch, why would you stutter like this.

"Can I help you with anything?" she ask me again.

" ohhhh , no (?) " I replied

" so please move, I couldn't see my front if you are going to stand like this" she scoff

OMG even when she scoff , she still look so pretty

Before I say anything, a chaos voice coming behind me

That that that girls I saw at the hall earlier. Monkey , blonde, but where is that short brunette , I thought

"jisoo look at this bas— ohhh hi there, I'm lisa " the monkey girl greet

" uh Hello" I greet back.

So Her name is jisoo... Beautiful name

Wait, so maybe jisoo is that brunette girl, no wonder her head look familiar. Omg I'm so smart

Then the blonde girl offer me a handshake and I politely accept it.

The old lecturer coming and yell everyone to take seat. I realized that I haven't find myself a seat yet.

" Did you find yourself a seat yet?" the two long legs ask.

" uh , I did but it was taken by someone" I smile sheepishly and rub my nap.

" So I assume you stole jisoo's seat" I noticed that monkey girl eyeing jisoo up and down and wiggle her eyebrows.

Before I even say anything , she spoke again

" c'mon take a seat beside us, we are not stingy about a seat like someone"

Thanks god, I'm about to ask for their help anyway.

And then they drag me to sit beside them. I start with introduce myself and a whole class introduce themselves to me which is a whole ass awkward encounter. While study , I keep looking at my right side. Yes I look at my angel. Nope an angel. Why is she so quite. All she does is listen to what lecturer said and write things down. And I know that today class is a doom. I couldn't focus on anything, but her.