Chapter 28

------

Jane decided to let everything that had been up to her mind go. Seeing all effort that jisoo trying to approach her after her attempt of ignored the older girl make her feel guilty.

She felt bad for doubting jisoo love for her. So when she received a call from jisoo asking her to go on a date, she agree immediately.

A tone and a babbling from jisoo make her sad because a great Kim Jisoo is nervous because she afraid that she might rejected her offer.

She standing in front of a mirror trying a different outfit. She heard a knock and the door open, her mom come in bringing some fruit.

" Where are you going, ruby?" Chaerin put tray on a table and inspect her daughter.

" date mom " She said carelessly still checking her outfit.

" A date?" Chaerin narrow her eyes.

She wided her eyes in shocked " I mean a date with friend mom, you know hang out and stuff" She stutter.

" Who is that friend? The one I talked to on the phone"

" Nah! Another one, you didn't get to talk to her yet "

" Then who?" Her mom crossing her arm.

" Jisoo "

" ASSA ! This one will work, I'll go changing mom " She went to the restroom.

Chaerin face turn pale, look half shocked half dumbfounded.

It couldn't be. They might be different person.

~~

Mrs.Kim who is in a kitchen keep inspecting her daughter behavior.

Meanwhile Jane played with her phone while waiting for jisoo to pick her up.

Chaerin was about to approach her daughter to ask about something, but she hear a phone rang.

" Ohhh I'm ready, where are you?"

" Outside? Why I couldn't hear your motorbike engine ? " she get up and went to look through a blind window curtains.

" ahhh I see you, I'll go now "

Jane hurry put on her shoe and get her shoulder bag.

" Jane "

Chaerin called, but her daughter seems to be in a rush.

" Bye mom, I'll text you when I get there" And she stomp off the door.

Chaerin went to look through a window trying to see who is that jisoo, but sadly she only get to see a black car waiting outside her house.

Stop overthinking stop overthinking . she told herself.

-----

Jane open the car door and get in.

" Whoa Kim jisoo, you drive a car now?"

Jisoo shrugged " Well, I afraid your mom wouldn't like it if I take her daughter on a date with a two vehicle, So I borrow lisa car "

" Ohhhhh That's very thoughtful and sweet jisoo-nim " Jane narrow her eyes playfully.

Jisoo laugh and pull jane into her embraced.

" I miss you so much "

" Me too "

" Where should we go now?"