C H A P T E R 4

NEW HOMEㅡ

I woke up to the sound of prayer being recited from my phone. I mean no one likes to wake up early right? But still it's about praying so there isn't any excuse so without wasting any more time I quickly got ready for prayer and prayed. I always had a habit of reading stories in the morning and I was just about to start reading the book I had been reading lately when I remembered about Kail.

I groaned at the thought. Probably I would have made an excuse or even lied to if this wasn't Kail I was talking about. I mean we have known each practically since we were in diapers so there isn't a way that he won't catch my lie. He always sees right through my lies. After debating about this for almost fifteen minutes I finally got up and started getting ready for going jogging.

I was just finishing up my hijab when all of a sudden mom and dad came into my room without a warning. As soon as mom entered the room she took out a bag and started packing my cloths up. I gave dad a questioning look as if asking what the hell is going on.

"Get whatever which is important to you. You are leaving in ten minutes." Dad informed.

"Huh? What do you mean I'm leaving?" I asked. But, it seems they were too busy packing things up.

I didn't bother asking a second time and took one bag out and put in my laptop, it's charger, my phones charger, my head phone an my diary. By the time I had zipped the bag I had mom had finished up packing some cloths of mine. Then they hurried out my bedroom and I followed close behind.

Remember how I told that I have a unique eye color. It's one of the features of mine which makes me stand out from a crowd as it's a rare color. I used to think only I had those colored eye in the whole world. But, it seems I was wrong.

 I was surprised to find man with the same eye color as mine standing near the inside of the front door of my house. He looked like as if he was in his 40s. Near him standing were two other men looking the same age as him. It seems as if they were his body guards. He also looked a lot like me or should I say I look a lot like him. Dad went straight past him to outside with my luggage. I guess he went to keep them inside the car. After all he did mention about me leaving.

Mom said that the stranger is my biological father. It felt strange to meet him for the first time and I was more than just shocked. He told that I would be from now on living with him. I wasn't keen on about leaving with a complete stranger who seems to be my father. But, they didn't leave me any choice. So without arguing I left.

I didn't even get a chance to say good bye to my little brother. i was upset but instead of complaining just remained quiet. The car ride took 10 minutes and stopped near the airport. After a one hour thirty minute flight to Male', I got on a second plan which took three days to reach America. I didn't know exactly where my new home is going to be. I didn't even know which airport we landed in.

Yes, I do not know much about this country. This would be the first time I even got here. If it wasn't for my so called biological, who haven't uttered a word to me since we first met and has been giving me cold shoulder, I wouldn't even be here.

There were two cars waiting for us near the airport. Father and the other two men went into the first car, which meant I used the second. The drive to my n house took up around ten hours' drive. But, it wasn't that boring as the driver wasn't such a boring or a serious type person. He seems same age as me so I guess it was cool. He introduced himself as Jess. He had black color hair, dark brown eyes and was well built.

We drove through a dirt road for around half an hour before reaching to my new home sweet home. To say that the house was huge would be an understatement. I mean it looked like a freaking palace. I didn't know that I had my mouth open in surprise until I hear Drew laughing at my reaction.

"Does only his family live here?" the question flew out of my mouth without my permission. That's when I realized that I didn't even know my father' name. I would have known if he had at least tried to get to know me during the flight times. I mean really he didn't even bother about acknowledging about me during the past sixteen years and now when I'm in front of him, he doesn't even bother looking at me. I already have started hating him.

"You mean the Alpha?" he asked.

I just kept on staring at him not knowing what to tell him. I mean what does an Alpha mean even. I guess he noticed my expression and asked again.

"You mean your dad right?" I just nodded instead of answering.

"The answer is a no and a yes. I mean the Alpha's family members have rooms in this house but they live in a private house. The pack members other than the high ranked people live here. Alpha."

"Oh okay"

I waited to see if Dad would answer me but it seems he wasn't keen on talking to me. Because without even giving me a look he left.

"Alpha just now mind linked me to take you to your room."

Drew took me to the fifth floor of the building and took me to the last door to the right of the floor. He gave me the key to the door and told me that it would be my room and left saying he had some work to attend and told that the room will need a little cleaning up.

I could see what he meant when I opened the door. There was so much dust. "I better start cleaning up so that I could finish by dawn" I told to myself.

I was correct. By the time I finished cleaning up it was night time around eight. I was so exhausted and hungry. And the funny thing is no one even came to fetch me for dinner.

I admit I was angry a little bit but I was too tired to bother myself going down stairs and look for the kitchen and cook. So ignored the hunger and went to the bathroom and took a bath. After that I just wore my pj's and went to sleep. I went to sleep thinking about all the friends I've left behind and most of all my little brother and Kail.

The first day wasn't that great. But, I just hope that the next day will be better. And with that thought and listening to one my favorite songs "Whiskey Lullabies" I went to sleep.