1

The rampaging sound of a motorcycle echoed on the streets that I am walking on. My shift in the convenience store near my school ended already.

I was peacefully walking towards my direction, until I heard its sound, to which awaits my death.

Until...

"Your Majesty! The Empress has awakened!" A man with strawberry blonde hair exclaimed.

Empress? Oh! Then that means all of the manhwas I have been reading are true! I got reincarnated as one of the female leads! I hurriedly went to my vanity mirror and looked at myself.

The excited smile plastered on my lips turned into a frown and its color from the adrenaline turned pale. It was if all of the strength in my body flew away.

I was shocked beyond words. I woke up as Rashta from Remarried Empress! I've been reading so much manhwa where the reader also gets isekai to their favorite novel, but...

WHY IS MINE LIKE THIS?!

One thing

Can I just die again?

"No... No... This can't be...!" I said with tears cominf out of my eyes. I am legitimately APPALLED to be even sharing one body with this ultimate trash!

Even her voice is everything I imagined and it irritates the hell out of me! Good thing I can still hear my own voice whenever thinking.

I even collected my thoughts and knowledge from the novel as I looked at my now, own reflection filled with disgust.

If I am now Trashta, and I was called as an Empress... That means... It's...

Only a matter of time before the ending!

Oh... My... Nooo! I have so much plans even though I hate this life! I am this character so I might as well make the best out of my new life right now

And probably give Trashta a honorable life rather than her from the novel. Facepalm.

As part of the ending of the novel, it would be discovered that Sovieshit was actually infertile and the child I would be carrying was from my former master. I won't die and would be forgiven, but still...

THIS LIFE IS HUMILIATING THAT I RATHER CHOOSE DEATH ONCE AGAIN!

However, if I am being honest... My life has been similar to Rashta. I had no parents and had to live alone to survive.

I also never had a Sovieshu to save me from that scenario. First, I never needed that. Second, I have work and I am pretty gifted intellectually, because of my scholarship.

All of it is such a waste for this character... Why can't I be reincarnated as Cayena Hill or Medea Solon? Even Psyche would have sufficed even if she was too kind!

I just sulked in my bed again to think about my thoughts, not noticing that the strawbrry blonde guy was there, looking after me.

I took a quick glance at him and immediately realized he was Duke Elegy. Hmph. This man acted like he can manipulate Rashta but he was secretly King Heinrey's lackey.

I decided to act like Rashta for a little while to avoid suspicion.

"Oh. Duke Elegy! Thank you for looking after Rashta while she was in bed.... But Rashta is so confused. What happened?" 

As a reader, I really hated the very existence of Rashta, but I am speaking and living as a character in this book. Therefore, as described.

They would be charmed or symphatize with her cutesy act.

Cringe.

Long enough, Sovieshu hurriedly went inside the room. She immediately held my hand and looked at me with the most worried look over.

Looking at him upclose, he was nothing more than an average guy with all of the glory put on him because he's an Emperor. That's it.

I really want to be repulsed right now. I want to push him away. I want to hit him, but that would be not the best course of action since Rashta is well known for her submissiveness and refreshing charm.

One of the problems in this novel is how uptight and graceful, in a suffocating way the nobles are. Rashta breaks all of those decorum and give them air to breath.

At least what fans say about her, which I cannot deny, but still.

I hate her and I hate my situation right now. It would have been fun if I was Navier too...

I mean, she was not even considered as a Villainess. She's just nothing but a character you just want to throw!

And I'm going to change that!

Eventhough, she's trash.