Luke - Sweet

(A/N I'm going to do a sweet imagine today sorry loves if you wanted dirty)

Luke's POV
It was currently 4:30 and I was just getting to the mall to buy Paige an annaversy gift for our 3 year dating celebration. As I entered the Pandora store to get her a charm I saw the nicest rosey gold ring so I decided to get her that. After I paid for it, I went to Starbucks and bought her a gift card as well knowing she's like it. When I finished i headed back through the parking lot to find my black jeep then headed home. "Fucking traffic" I yelled in my car. I was going to be late to see Paige, I hope she doesn't mind; I have so much planned for us tonight. Like I made reservations at her favourite resteraunts then when we got home I was going to give her, her gifts hoping that she likes them. Then I heard a honking noise and all of a sudden...

Paige's POV

I had the day off of work knowing that is was out 3rd year annaversy so I decided to get Luke a new guitar and some records for the record player. It was 5:45 and luke still wasn't home I was starting to get worried, so I called him. That's strange no answer he always answers my calls, just as I was going to call again I was getting a call from the hospital now I'm worried...

Hahahahah just had to end in a cliff hanger, comment if I should write a part 2 !! Tootles, Paige 🌟