chapter 35

NORRIS

The Edge of Time. Where the hell is that? I nimbly walked through the portal, holding Delia's hand, Ella is walking in front of me and Jack is taking the back, munching on pineapple pizza. I turned to ask for a slice but he stared daggers at me, so I looked away. Wonder what's eating him.

We finally get there, it's out of Earth. Raining rose petals, I can see three moons. There's a huge arch in the distance.

"That's the gateway to the city, " Delia said "we live on the outskirts, makes it easier to come and go as we please "

Mountains with pink peaks, pale orange clouds and the softest breeze. I like this place but I want to leave.

"I need to go home " I hear myself say, then there's a whoosh and when I open my eyes, I'm in my bed room and my computer is on my table, I stare at the clock. 2:15pm. Its like I never left.

I went downstairs and my mom is in the kitchen, making Lunch.

"Done with your homework so soon?' she said, then looked at my face

"You must have good lighting in your room, son, you appear to have a tan".

DELIA

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I ask him

"Yes I'm sure" he replied, as calm as I've ever seen him

I pull up a chair and sit in it, Arthur vs Norris. Norris all day everyday. I fetch the device and make the potion.

Within minutes, I had made the potion I needed. Ella and Jack were out talking. Norris sat shirtless in the chair with a belt between his clenched teeth. I began to chant, powers of old burned through my arm as I pushed it into his chest, ignoring the pain and blood, I yank at his heart and replace it with a potion.

I place his still beating heart in a bowl and look at him, his eyes have become glassy, the potions work. I pull mine out and get a knife, dividing and stitching. Then I places them on the love disk and the eternity disk.

Lights twinkled around the beating hearts and they disappeared, leaving the bloodied device.

I pull him off the chair and hug him, I'm gonna have this body for eternity,

"Let's go wash off" I whisper in his ear

"There's blood in my nether region" he whispered back.

"I'll wash those very carefully " I smiled, backing towards the bathroom door.

OMG! 1.2k reads, I love you guys. I really do. If you love and ship Dorris, just Vote. I appreciate.

Also, I have another book I'm working on. I hope you like it