Part 5

They reached the airport, they had finished doing their check in.. The flight was about to leave.

Virat was with Sai and Ashwini was with Karishma and Mohit.
Virat and Sai got their seats behind.. there was one more person sitting next to Virat. She was a young girl.
Her name will be - Ishita.. (but she likes people calling her Ishu)

Ashwini, Karishma and Mohit..
The flight was going to take off.
Sai was quite excited to go to Ladhak.
Virat, looked at Sai who was closing her eyes. He asked her what's the matter.

Virat- "Sai, what happened? What are you thinking about?

Sai- "Virat Sir, I have only traveled with my father. I used to have alot of fun with him.

Ishu- Hi there, Please can you help me by putting my luggage in the compartment on the top. Virat agreed to help and put it where the luggage is supposed to be kept.
She sat next to Virat.

Ishu- Thanks for helping me, btw what is your Name?

Virat- My name is Virat and her name is Sai. What is your name?

Ishu- My name is Ishita, but people call me Ishu. You can call me Ishu if you want.

Sai- No need, Virat Sir will call you Ishita ji.

The flight took off. Sai caught Virat's hand very tightly. Ishita also did the same. Sai saw that and got angry as well as jealous. Virat noticed this. Sai, immediately pushed Ishita's hand from Virat's and got Virat. Virat was happy, but decided to question her.

Virat- "What happened Sai? Why did you pull my hand."

Sai- "Virat Sir, that girl caught your hand and you didn't say anything."
(She was very angry).

Ishita was going to say something but Sai said

Sai- "Ishita, do not touch my Virat Sir.
Virat Sir is married.

Ishu- SHOCKED 😳 "Wha.. what, he is married! But to whom!?"

Sai- "Obviously, he will be married to me. Otherwise why will I remove your hand from his?"

Ishu- "I'm so sorry,"

Sai- "No problem"

Virat was busy smiling and enjoying how his wife was getting jealous.

She sat quietly on her place. And was looking at the window where she could she clouds.
She was so happy, she didn't realise that she was still holding Virat's hand.
Karishma and Mohit were busy talking with themselves and we're clicking pictures. Ashwini was on her phone most of the time.

Lunch had come.. everyone was eating except Sai. She didn't like the food.
Virat told her to eat, but she denied. He forcefully fed her. Ishita was smiling looking at them and prayed that they are always happy together.

Everyone was tired even Virat and Sai. Sai slept on Virat's shoulder and Virat kept his head on hers.

Mean while in Chavan Niwas, Kaku Ninad and Pakhi were having food. No one spoke during food. After finishing their food they all moved to their respective rooms.

They finally reached Ladhak.

They, got their luggages, and were moving out of the airport. Virat had already booked rooms in the hotel.
They all were very tired, they reached the hotel.
Karishma and Mohit in one room.

Ashwini in one room.

Virat and Sai in one room.
All went to their rooms.

To be continued..