Part 20

Sai and Virat continue their shopping....
They had already brought the bracelet and chain for Ashwini, Karishma, kaku and Sonali... Sai doesn't know that Virat brought something for her and Virat doesn't know that Sai brought a watch for him...

Jealousy for Pakhi... (SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHY!)

Samrat was buying a bracelet for her. He saw a beautiful bracelet with P and S along with small diamonds so he decided to bring that... While Pakhi brought a black colour sneaker for Samrat.
After they were done shopping.. they were about to leave the mall... When he met his friend.

Rhea- "Hey Samrat, it's been a while since I seen you. How are you? And how's everyone at home?"

Samrat- "Rhea it's you, I'm great. Wbu? Everyone at home is good. Actually we came here for a holiday."

Pakhi saw Samrat talking to Rhea, she went to him angrily and with jealousy.

Pakhi- "Samrat, who is that girl?"

Samrat- "Pakhi this is my childhood friend Rhea. Rhea this is my wife Patralekha."

Rhea- "Nice to meet you.."

Pakhi- "It's nice to meet you to. I'm really sorry but we have to go. He will talk later."
(Saying this she dragged Samrat with her.)

Samrat- "Pakhi is this the way you drag someone? What will everyone be thinking?"

Pakhi- "Samrat, I don't care what everyone thinks... And if you talk to any other girl you better watch out."

Samrat- "Pakhi are you jealous?"😏😏

Pakhi- "Samrat, I maybe jealous or I may not be jealous... But you will not speak to anyone else."😅

Samrat had to agree otherwise she would start shouting 🤣

After everyone finished their shopping... They came to have lunch and went to their rooms.

In Sai and Virat's room.

Virat- "Sai, I was thinking if all of us could go sight seeing. It will be really awesome. What do you think?"

Sai- "Virat Sir, will everyone want to come? I don't mind coming... Since it will be fun!"

Virat- "We will ask everyone in the evening... If they say Yes we will all decide which place we can go. There are so many good places here. Plus there are places specially for tourists."

Sai- "WOW, we will have so much fun."

It's evening... Virat starts the conversation..

Virat- "Kaku, I was deciding if we can go sight seeing. It will be fun and we will get to see new places."

Kaku- "Virat, I am agreeing, we will go tomorrow only."

Sonali- "Wow Virat, such a good idea."

Samrat- "Shiva, I am ready to come. Everyone will also agree... Right?"

Everyone agrees...

They decide the place pack all the stuff that is required...

Can you guess any sight seeing places in America?

They are all excited to go sight seeing...

To be continued...