Part 14

The Next Day..

Everyone was having their breakfast, since Virat and Sai have a holiday...
Pakhi will get insulted by Virat the Most.

Pakhi- "Badi mami, what should I make for lunch today?"

Virat- "Patralekha Vahini, you have never been in the kitchen and have never cooked. What will you cook today? And if you cook, we may get burnt food😂."

Kaku- "Patralekha, I have never let you cook. So today how  will you cook? And if I tell you to cook, you will say that I'm insulting you."

Virat- "Sai, you know to make pav bhaji right... So please make that I Love it and if you make it it will become tastier!"

Samrat- "Sai, along with that make gajar halwa... All of us like that."

Pakhi- "Samrat I don't like gajar halwa, then how will I eat it?"

Virat- "Patralekha Vahini, you are the only one who doesn't eat gajar halwa.. everyone likes that... Sai will make that only. If you want something else please go make it. But don't spoil our mood now."

Pakhi- "Virat, yesterday you told me that you will not speak to me. But today you are talking with me. If you don't want to talk to me, then you can't insult me also"

Virat- "Patralekha Vahini, I said that I will not speak to you. But if you stop Sai from making what we want then it's obvious, we will insult you."

Ashwini- "Virat, don't worry... Sai will make what you and Samrat want only. Not what this Patralekha wants."

Sai- "Virat Sir, Samrat Dada... You said you want pav bhaji and gajar halwa as a sweet dish right? I will make that only... Not what Pakhi didi wants."

Pakhi- "Sai, if you don't want to make what I want don't make... But don't insult me."

Sai- "Pakhi didi, please can you try saying something else?"

Karishma- "Patralekha Bhabhi, we are tired of that statement... You may like that statement. But we want something new. Because for you what ever we say is insulting."

Before Pakhi could Say anything...

Samrat- "Karishma, don't tell that to her. Otherwise you will get to hear her favourite statement. "Karishma you're insulting me."

After breakfast Sai and Karishma went in the kitchen and started preparing the pav bhaji and gajar halwa.... Pakhi decided to put something in the gajar halwa so everyone insults Sai...

It was already noon, everything was ready.... Virat had called Sai so she had to go. Pakhi took that opportunity and added alot of chilli powder in the gajar halwa.

Sai knew that she would do something so she made extra. She kept most of the gajar halwa in a safe place and left the remaining on the platform.
Sai went in the room.

Virat- "Sai, I have a feeling that Patralekha Vahini will do something wrong. She will definitely add something in the gajar halwa."

Sai- "Don't worry I know what to do... You come with me."

She caught Virat's hand and pulled him out of the room... They went to Samrat's room and told him about this.
Samrat thought of an idea..

Samrat- "Sai, you have left the remaining gajar halwa on the platform right... So Pakhi will definitely add something in that. When you are serving the halwa to everyone you serve her that one. But for now let's go and see what she's doing... They go in everyone's room and calls them. They all hide themselves near the kitchen where Pakhi can't see them. And they saw Pakhi adding Chilli powder. They took a video of it as well.

During Lunch Time.

All of them loved the pav bhaji....

Kaku- "Sai , Karishma you made the pav bhaji very tasty."

Virat- "Sai, the pav bhaji was very tasty... Now let's taste the gajar halwa."

Pakhi was smiling..

Sai served the gajar halwa to everyone... Everyone praised Sai and Karishma...

Pakhi- (Thought to herself) "I added chilli powder in the gajar halwa. But everyone likes it. I should taste it and see."
[Pakhi's a real fool😂😂.... Wants to burn her own tongue]
She put a spoon full of it in her mouth... And started screaming 🤣🤣

Pakhi- "Sai, what did you add in my gajar halwa? Why is it so spicy?"

Samrat- "Pakhi why are you asking Sai about it? Shouldn't you be knowing the answer... After all how is your gajar halwa spicy?"

Pakhi- "Sai must have definitely added something."

Sonali- "Sai, why did you do this? You only added it in the gajar halwa? You should have added the chilli powder in her pav bhaji also."

Virat- "Patralekha Vahini, do you think we are fools here? We knew that you would add something in the gajar halwa to spoil the taste so that we can shout at Sai... But she is very smart."

Sai- "Pakhi didi, I had removed most of the gajar halwa and kept it safely so you can't see it and left the remaining on the platform. You added chilli powder to it and wanted everyone to insult me right?"

Pakhi- "Sai, you can't insult me like that... do you have proof that I added it in the gagar halwa?"

Samrat showed her the video... She was shocked.

Virat- "Patralekha Vahini, why don't you say that this video is insulting me?

Pakhi said sorry and went from there.

Virat didn't speak to her nor looked at her from afternoon...

To be continued...