Chapter 10

"I won the battle but lost the war!"

-Zenitsu Agatsuma

===(Chapter X : Intruder Alert)===

"Ahhh! Don't run off Inosuke!" 

"Zenitsu! That's the woman's section you perv!"

"Tanjiro, you're doing great sweetie~" 

"Nezuko, why the heck are you so adorable?" 

That was basically how their shopping went. Inosuke and Zenitsu causing trouble while the Kamado siblings just peacefully do what they were meant to do. (Y/n) on the other hand swore that she could feel wrinkles growing on her skin from all the stress that she was getting in keeping them at bay. She was actually surprised that the staff didn't kick them out. 

"Yo (M/n) I'm hungry." Inosuke complained while rubbing his stomach. They were out of the shop by now and each of them were holding onto their own shopping bags that contained the clothes and some shoes that they bought.  "I will get us all some dinner only if you promise to behave." She glared at the male who didn't seem to be fond of her terms. "Say no and we're leaving you here while we eat." The (h/c) threatened and Inosuke just grumbled a yes in which (Y/n) smiled at.

She turned to look at the remaining three and gave them a small smile before asking what they wanted to eat. "Ohhh I want some udon please." Tanjiro spoke and Nezuko hummed with what her brother suggested.  "Alright! What about you Zenitsu?" She asked the blonde. 

"You- I mean, some beef would be nice." Zenitsu responded with a grin in which (Y/n) nodded at. "By the way what was that thing you said at the beginning? I didn't quite hear it." She asked while tilting her head to the side. "A-ah, it was nothing hehe." He answered and the female just shrugged. "What about you Inosuke?" She asked and Inosuke answered with enthusiasm. "Anything that's delicious!" 

(Y/n) took note of their answers and decided to go in a Japanese themed restaurant since the other restaurants would surely not have any of the food they're asking for.

"As expected from you, you would literally eat anything as long as it's consumable." Zenitsu giggled to himself which of course ticked the male off. "Shut the fuck up Monkitu or I'll tear you to pieces!" The blonde flinched and immediately clung to his burgundy haired friend. "Tanjiro protect meee." He whined which caused the Kamado to sweat-drop. 

"Inosuke, you shouldn't be fighting in here. There's a lot of people and (Y/n) would probably get into so much trouble. Same with you Zenitsu." He scolded them both. Inosuke just tutted while Zenitsu pouted.  "Come on you two, we're nearing the restaurant so be in your best behavior or else we'll end up getting kicked out." 

As the group approach the restaurant, a male in his twenties started walking into their direction with his eyes locked onto (Y/n).  The female thought that it was probably one of her fans that recognized her and wanted to get a picture. This was a common occurrence every time she went out ever since she became popular. She was used to it now but she still  couldn't stop the slight nervousness that would kick in even after meeting hundreds of people.