Chapter Eight

"Hmmm, hmmm!"
-Nezuko Kamado 

==Chapter IIIV:Chef's Kiss==

As they headed down the kitchen, the bickering of Zenitsu and Inosuke accompanied them

 (Y/n) was getting a bit ticked off since she just woke up and the pain her neck is feeling right now is not helping. The position in which she and Zenitsu slept wasn't that ideal after all. Tanjiro on the other hand was as patient as ever and was able to go through all the noises with a bright smile on his face. She wished she had that much patience with her as well. 

Finally, they arrived at the kitchen but the two didn't stop bickering. "Why can't you just accept it you damn pig?!" 

"Because everything you said was bullshit!"

(Y/n) had enough and bonked the two on their heads. "If you two won't shut up then I'll make you two watch us eat while you get none." The female glared which was effective as they slightly cowered back and shut up. 

The burgundy haired boy however, already made himself comfortable behind the kitchen's counter. He had already started taking out the pans and search for the ingredients he needed. He knew that if he didn't move before the female, she wouldn't let him do anything and he obviously won't allow that. So, he made sure to act fast and hog the kitchen to himself. 

"Hey, why are you the one cooking Tanjiro? That's supposed to be my job as the hostess ya know." (Y/n) remarked once she saw Tanjiro moving around the kitchen to prepare their meal.

"Yeah Tojiro, it's a woman's job to do the cooking!" Inosuke spoke out while crossing his hands above his chest.

 (Y/n) was slightly offended but decided to just ignore him, Tanjiro just looked at him with a confused look and Zenitsu stared at him like he just said the worst thing in the world. "Do you hear what you're saying you stupid boar?! You're being sexist right now! Apologize immediately!" The blonde panicked as he forced his boar masked friend in a bowing position which proved to be quite futile. 

"What the heck are you talking about Monkitsu?! I don't know the meaning of the shit you just said!" Inosuke barked as he fought the pressure being applied to him by his friend. "You really are stupid! Just apologize!"

The female sweat dropped as she watched the scene and she shook her hands in front of her. "It's fine Zenitsu you don't have to force him." (Y/n) spoke out and the two ceased their bickering. "O-oh, okay then." The blonde responded and Inosuke huffed angrily.  

"Anyway, (Y/n) I already told you that we can't just stay here for free and besides, this is the least that I could do." The male answered with a smile. The (e/c) eyed female just sighed in defeat and returned his smile. "I'll help you then," she informed before looking at the two noisy individuals behind her, "and you two, behave."