Kyoya - OHSHC

A/N: Hello everyone. I decided to do a bit softer of a chapter this time. Due to .... Light yagami 😅. Sorry for the rough start I just like dark topics and had inspo from a yt comment section. Also, I will take request at any time, but there are rules. If I tell you I won't do it, please don't beg. I won't do characters I don't know. Also please refrain from giving spoilers. I may not have finished some of these anime's. These chapters are based solely on the characters and y/n. Nothing more. Instead of saying 'you' and writing in 2nd person I am going to be writing in first person.

It was the beginning of the school year and my older brother mitsukuni made me go to his old school. I say old because he was a third year last year. Now he's heading off to college. So here I am, wandering the halls, trying to find this 'host club' I'm always told about.

Hearing a few girls giggling behind me, I turn to look at them. It was a girl with black hair and big lips, the other was a redhead with a bow.

"Excuse me? Do you know where the host club is?" I ask the two. Instead of a proper response, they squeal and grab me by my arm, dragging me. I give a sigh and let them. Once they stop, I stand up and we are in an open doorway with rose petals falling. I look at the girls who stare at me waiting. " Uh ..... Thanks... I think" I mumble, awkwardly stepping back. But I bump into someone tall and look up to see an annoyed kyoya.

He didn't look down at me but instead bent over to pick up his notebook. "Sorry Ootori-san! That was an accident" I blurt out. He pauses and glances at me "well hello Y/n. Did you need something? Honey-senpai has already left for good." I reach up and flick his glasses. He frowns and glares at me "what do you need?" He asks with his business smile. I sigh but before I can respond, I get tackled by a tall blonde. Hitting the ground, I grunt in pain and look up. "Suoh-senpai, with all due respect, get off of me before I throw you." He whines and gets off "but honey loves you so much! We are practically family princess!"

I turn towards kyoya "Mitsu and Taka are forcing me to join your broth- ... Host Club." Kyoya nods with a smirk "I'll let that one slide because they brought us a new member. Now we only need one more." I groan "yeah okay, after you've discussed it with everyone come get me." Kyoya nods and picks up a ragdoll tamaki off the floor, walking over to the center. While they talk it out, I sit in Mitsu's old booth, stretching out and laying down with my eyes closed.

My peace didn't last long when a few girls walked over to me. I stay silent hoping for them to leave, but they get closer. Peeking one eye open, I see three of them leaning over me. I sigh and close my eye "need something ladies?" I ask. Two squeal and start giggling and blushing, while the other actually speaks. "Yeah actually! Why are you... Lounging, in honey-senpais booth" she asks, sort of passive aggressive.

I roll over and ignore them, only to hear. "King Tamaki! This person is sitting in honey's booth and is being rude to us!" Tamaki immediately marches over and grabs my hand, pulling me up. "Suoh-senpai please leave me alone. I'm only here because big brother mitsu said I have to join." I whine at him and he shakes my shoulders. "I don't care! You are now a member of our host club and you must be polite! I don't care if you are honey-senpai's baby sibling." The whole rest of the room besides kyoya gasp. I let my body go limp and Tamaki drops me.
Laying on the ground, I put my hands behind my head. "I'm to tired for this. Just put me down as the bad type or the lone wolf or something like that. I don't know how you make your cheesy titles but I don't wanna use manners."

"THATS IT! IVE GOT IT!" Tamaki screams in his idea pose. He then points down at me "you will now be the lone wolf type!" He exclaims, actually using it. "Wow I meant that as a joke but go off I guess" I say to the idiot. I roll away and back to the booth, only being spotted by haruhi, who I haven't met yet. Now that I think about it, I only ever met tamaki because kyoya came to drop off Usa-chan when mitsu lost him. Tamaki insisted on going and ended up slamming the front door in my face. Quite literally, he actually hit me with the door and I got a nosebleed. However I had already met Kyoya many times before hand and he showed me pictures of the other hosts.