6. Flashback

*This chapter contains mature scenes and words, if you don't want to read them I have marked out were they are*

Its senior year in High School and Dixie and Noah decide to go against their pact that they made in Freshmen year that stated they were going to wait to have sex until they were both adults. Now knowing they are not going to the same college and will mostly likely break up once school is over, they decided that they wanted their first times to be with each other. They have waited for this day for years and wouldn't want it to be with anyone else. 

Noah POV: Okay I reserved a table for dinner and the hotel room has already been paid for. I feel like I'm missing something, I have the flowers, the candles, the room, what else? Oh right of course the promise rings.

Noah and Dixie agreed to meet at the hotel restaurant, and the rest is to be determined. Noah is in a suit sitting down at their table, a bit nervous for what they're about to do. Dixie arrives in a form fitting red dress with beautiful lace designs. 

Noah: Wow babe you look beautiful

Dixie: Well thank you, you look rather dashing yourself

*Noah pulls Dixie's chair for her*

Dixie: Are you nervous?

Noah: Maybe a bit, but no matter what I want it to be with you

Dixie: Really?

Noah: Dixie I love you, I know that we are only still in High School but we are about to follow or dreams and become adults. I want to look back on this day and be happy that I spent my first time with the women I love.

Dixie: Noah I love you, and maybe I am a bit nervous but I know that I am doing the right thing with you.

Noah and Dixie smile and try to talk about their plans for the future. Noah talks about soccer and Utah while Dixie talks about modeling in New York. They both tear up thinking about being apart from each other, but they are too proud of each other to say otherwise. Noah and Dixie aren't too hungry, so they both order salads and share an appetizer of meatballs. After they are done Noah pays for the meal and the two walk hand in hand to the lobby were a piano is being played. They sit down with Noah's hand on Dixie's thigh and the other holding her hand. They sit for about 25 minutes listing to smooth jazz and even leave a tip in the glass jar. 

Noah whispers in Dixie's ear: You want to get out of here?

Dixie nods her head and gives a quick kiss on Noah's lips. They push the button for the elevator and try to wait patiently, finally the elevator door opens but its filed with people. Noah presses their floor button and proceed to stand in the back. Noah whispers dirty things in Dixie's ear and starts to grab her waist tighter. Finally, they have arrived at their floor and the two exit the elevator. 

*Smut Warning*

Dixie POV: Noah takes my hand and we walk to the door of our room. He opens the door for me and then puts a do not disturb sign and closes the door behind him. I am in aww of the set up, he but rose pedals and lit candles every were. Noah then takes me by the waist from behind and whispers "Do you like it." "I love it, thanks baby." I answered. "Now we can just take it slow and cuddle first." But before Noah can finish what he has to say, I run over and passionately kiss him. Noah pins me to the wall and stars kissing my neck. "Turn around." Noah mischievously whispers in my ear. I do as I am told and Noah unzips my dress revealing me in just my underwear and bra. Noah starts to kiss all over my body, sucking on my tender spots. I turn back around and face him. "Your turn." I say with a smilie. Noah picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. As I unbutton his shirt I kiss him passionately, not letting him breath. Noah gently puts me back down so that he can take off his coat and pants. Leaving him in just his unbuttoned shirt and underwear. Already breathing heavily Noah picks me back up grabs my ass. I giggled as he plops me on the bed. I pull his shirt down to kiss him and then he takes it off. I look at his abs in wonder and start running my hands on them, while he sucked on my neck. Finding my sweet spot I already start to moan, I put my hands over my mouth but Noah takes my them and raises them. "I want to hear you." He says in a seductive voice, leaving shivers throughout my body. As Noah lets go of my hands he reaches for my back and unclips my bra with a single touch, revealing my boobs. I wonder were he learned that trick but the thought rushes out of my mind when Noah stops everything he is doing and just looks at me. "What?" I ask. "Oh nothing... it's just that you're just so beautiful." Noah says in an amazed voice. Noah then kisses me passionately rubbing his hands over my body and massaging my boobs. Noah lifts his head and starts to kiss down my body, when reaching my underwear he looks at me for permission, I nod my head and he slips it off. He takes his hands and stars rubbing my clit with his thumb, I moan loudly and start breathing heavily. Noah kisses my inner thighs and slips two fingers in my hole and starts to pump them in and out, I moan even louder not being able to take control. "AHHHH NOAH, JUST GET INIDE OF ME" I scream forgetting we are in a hotel. Noah smirks and takes out his fingers. He slides off his underwear and I look at his dick with shock, how was that big thing going to fit inside of me? "Tell me when to stop" Noah says with a serious face, afraid he will do something wrong. "Never." I answer. He spreads open my legs and slips on a condom, slowly inserting his dick in my hole, I wince at the pain and grab his bicep. Noah stops until I nod my head telling him to start again. He started to thrust inside of him and the pain turned into pleasure. I moaned loudly so that Noah could hear me. "God.. I looove you sooo muuuu ch." Noah stuttered, now thrusting at super speed. "AHHH, I loove you moo re." I moaned loudly. After about 7 minutes Noah started to get floppy and my stomach felt full. "Baby I feel full." I said in a pouty voice. "Okay 3...2...1." Noah pulled out of me breathing heavily and flopped next to me on the bed. We were both sweaty and out of breath from what just happened, after a few seconds we catch our breaths.

*Smut over*

Noah reaches in the night stand and takes out a small box. We both sit up, having the blanket cover each other up. Noah opens up the box and there is a gold band inside. I gasp wondering what kind of ring this is. "Don't worry I know you have to go off to New York, this is just a promise ring. It means that we promise that one day we will see each other again so that we can be together again.... So, Dixie Jane Damelio while you do me the honor of promising with me?" Noah said trying not to cry. "Of course!" I said giggling. Noah opened his arms so that we could cuddle. It was pretty late and we were both tired so we soon fell asleep, holding each other close.

Word count: 1315