3. Love at first sight

Dixie POV: Oh my fucking god. Noah is standing right in front of me. I mean I have always hoped we would meet again but I never would guess that it would be like this. He just kicked out a random creep from the bar for me, I think I owe him something. What should I say? What should I do next?

Noah POV: I don't know wether to thank the stars for granting my wish of being able to see Dixie again, or should I tell them they suck for having us meet through me kicking out the guy that tried to hit on her. Yikes this is going to be awkward but her I go. "Hey.....um.... sorry about that, that guy was being a jerk." I said in the most stupidest way possible. "Oh... um... you're good, thanks by the way... you know...for doing that. Dixie said stuttering. "Well yeah I would have done it for any one, but for you....I would do anything for you." God Noah she doesn't want to hear that . "Yeah" Dixie chuckled. There was silence between us, her mouth opened and closed a couple times but she didn't say anything.  "So, I hear you became a model like you always wanted to be" I said a little less shy. "Yeah, and you, I mean you became that professional soccer player you always dreamed about becoming." Dixie said. I sat down across from Dixie, hoping we could talk some more. "You know this may sound weird but I used to watch your games all the time in College... I kinda even still do" Dixie said trying not to blush. "No way, I have some of your modeling magazines, I mean you have always looked like a model in my eyes" I said blushing slightly. 

Dixie POV: Awwww, so maybe Noah does still think of me fondly. "So what are you doing here tonight, since I thought you lived in Utah?" I asked Noah. "Yeah well I used to, I am moving to New York since I just got scouted in the MLS and got in the NYCFC soccer club." Noah answered. "Oh my gosh Noah thats great, I am so happy for you" I said. But was I actually happy for him, I mean now I have to live in the same city as my ex. "Thanks, but what about you aren't you the new face of a designer now" Noah said enthusiastically. "Yeah actually, it's for Burberry....hey wait didn't you do some modeling for Calvin Kline a couple months ago?" I asked. "Oh...um...you saw those" Noah said in a shy voice scratching his neck. "Oh well they were kinda hard to miss, the world went crazy for you. I bet you have so many girls numbers after that" I said trying not to show sadness through my lite laughing. 

Noah POV: How do I tell Dixie I have never dated or been with anyone other than her? She is going to think I am a loser. I mean I was so pissed when I found out she dated someone a couple years back, I wanted to kill that guy. But what could I do, all I have wanted to do was get her back. "Actually yeah" I lied. 

Dixie POV: So I was right, he does sleep with thousands of girls. How could I be so stupid I knew we could never get back together. I should just figure out a way to get out of here. 

Noah POV: Why would I just lie to her like that, I just wanted to sound cool. I have to fix this. "Well to be honest I don't really care about other girls. This might sound stupid but I have always wanted to see you again and maybe talk about what we had" I said with little confidence. "Noah *Dixie puts her hand on Noah's* I don't know how to say this but I have really missed you lately. I mean I loved you for a long time and no one can really turn that off, you know what I mean? Dixie asked wishing for an answer. Have my prayers been answered, has Dixie actually missed me, loved me all this time? Okay I have to act cool, screw it. "Oh Dixie I..."

All of a sudden Addison an Amelie walk to the booth wondering who Dixie was talking too. 

Addison: Dixie! 

Dixie: Oh hi guys.

Addison*in a kinda drunk voice*: So... who's the hot guy you are sitting with?

Dixie: Well, Addi I think we have to get out of here before you go home with somebody. 

Amelie: I think that would be best

Noah: Um wait Dixie, can I keep in touch with you?

Dixie*kisses Noah on the cheek and writes down her phone number on his hand*: Call me okay

Noah: For sure

Dixie takes Addisons arm while Amelie takes the other. There is a bit of red lipstick on Noahs cheek and as Noah is still in awe of what happened. Soon Blake and Bryce run over to the booth with lots of questions. 

Bryce: Dude who was that hot chick who just kissed you?

Blake: And why did you put someone in a choke hold just then?

Bryce: And who was that girls friend?

Blake*elbows Bryce*

Bryce: What! She looked hot.

Noah: Um..guys....I think I just fell in love.

Blake and Bryce: WHAT!

A/N: Thanks for the support! Sorry if the first few stories are a bit boring, I just have to add the foundation then the real stories can begin. 

Word count: 934