Love/Hate

^Elijah's Jet
Excuse any mistakes

Two weeks later
State Championship Day
Elijah POV

   Today's the state championship and even though I'm not playing, I'm still going to support the crew. So currently, I'm packing me and baby boy's bag because the game is 7 hours away. The team left last night but Dawn had a doctor's appointment, so we couldn't leave. And speaking of Dawn, our relationship has been amazing. She's so funny and smart and just all around perfect. I fall in love with her more and more every day.  She's such a good mother figure to baby boy, and they completely adore each other. 
   It's about 6:30 in the morning and the jet is going to be ready at 8. I've already cleaned up the house and now I just got to go wake everybody up. I woke up Alex first, then Riah, and then I finally went back to my room and woke up Dawn. Baby boy can stay sleep until it's time to go. She gave me a good morning kiss and went to take a shower while I ordered breakfast to the house. I still had to brush my teeth and get dressed so that's exactly what I did. I know there's going to be paparazzi and fans everywhere so I made sure I looked decent.

"Babeee," Dawn called for me from the closet

"Yes babygirl?" I said peeking my head in, not surprised that she was only in a bra and panties

"Let me see your outfit," she demanded while looking through a bunch of dresses.

I showed her my outfit and she dismissed me. I know she's going to match me and baby boy, coz that's just our thing, we match each other's fly. I heard the doorbell so I went downstairs and got the food and set it on the table. I made everyone's plates and called them down to eat. Alex and Riah came downstairs with their bags and set them by the door and sat down to eat. I also ate and talked to them about small things until Dawn came downstairs with baby boy. The both looked fly as hell. She knows how to dress, I can give her that, damn near better than I do.

 She knows how to dress, I can give her that, damn near better than I do

^Zahir's outfit