꧁༒10༒꧂

Everyone in the house knows that the only thing Jimin hates is getting a bath. They don't know why he hates baths so much. He always desperately tries to climb out of the bathtub and cries, but tonight he can't avoid having a bath. Seokjin is busy with learning how to cook, he would really like someone to help him. However, Yoongi is sleeping (and no, Seokjin isn't going to wake him up) and Hoseok went out to run in his wolf form. Namjoon is working in his library and Seokjin doesn't want to disturb him. So the only one left is Taehyung.

"Taehyung?!"

Seokjin is holding Jimin's hand and tries to pull the dirty pants down while waiting for the kumiho. Taehyung heard Seokjin, but he doesn't care. He is lying on his bed while playing with his phone when Seokjin stormed in the bedroom.

"Taehyung! Move your lazy ass and bath Jimin or finish cooking dinner."

Taehyung is a bitch. He smirks and Seokjin saw the infamous smirk.

"Don't you dare! Not today, you little bitch!"

Seokjin runs to Taehyung, but it is already late. On the bed is sitting a fluffy puppy. The small animal happily barks at frustrated Seokjin.

"This game is for two."

Seokjin laughed like the devil and goes somewhere. Taehyung stretched in his puppy's form, but then froze. He knows this soft pitter patter of tiny feet.

"Puppy!"

Jimin appeared on the threshold and starts to waddle toward the small dog. Taehyung barked in horror when he sees the short chubby fingers covered with mud reaching toward him and he tries to escape. Unfortunately Seokjin wants a revenge and nothing can stop him. He easily picked up the puppy and handed him to Jimin. The boy is grinning while holding the puppy and obediently follows Seokjin in the nearest bathroom. Seokjin wants to bath him as soon as possible before he gets more mud on his squeaky-clean floors. Seokjin turns on the faucets and the marble bathtub is quickly filling with warm water. Jimin doesn't care that his daddy is undressing him when he can hold the puppy. Taehyung is still fighting to get out of the boy's grip, but it is impossible. He can't turn into his human shape this soon, he is forced to stay in this form for at least two hours.

Seokjin throws a pink bath bomb in the water and it is fizzing while turning the water pink. Seokjin smiles at his baby and grabs him under armpits before slowly sitting him down in the bathtub. He throws a few toys in the water and Jimin finally let go of the puppy. Poor Taehyung looks miserable. His puppy form is a cute Pomeranian, but now he looks like a wet rat. However, things are going to get worse for him because Jimin spots a yellow plastic submarine and a purple octopus floating next to him. He grabs the octopus and smiles.

"Look out! A monster!"

Taehyung barks when the octopus landed next to him. The water splashes everywhere and Jimin giggles before attacking the puppy again. Seokjin won't stop Jimin and save Taehyung. At least Taehyung will get a hard lesson and the next time Seokjin asks for help, he won't be a selfish bitch. Seokjin is sitting on the bathroom counter with legs crossed and laughs. Jimin is enjoying the bath for the first time and then abandoned the octopus before grabbing the submarine.

"Don't worry Tata. Captain Chimchim is going to save you."

Taehyung tries to climb out, but his paws are slipping on the marble walls of the bathtub. The submarine nudges his sides and Seokjin finally starts to wash Jimin. The little one is distracted by his daddy washing his hair so he stops playing and annoys his daddy. Taehyung internally sighs in relief and Seokjin washes his baby for a few more minutes. Then he unfolds a big fluffy towel with yellow ducks and stands Jimin up before wrapping the towel around him. He picks his baby up and drains the bathtub before grabbing the puppy with his empty hand. He carries both of them in Jimin's room and carefully oversteps the toys which are scattered on the floor. Jimin is put down on his bed and Seokjin dries his body and hair before taking a clean T-shirt and diaper. After dressing and diapering Jimin, he takes a pacifier and pushes the rubber teat between Jimin's pouty lips. The little one sighs in comfort and his eyes start to close. Seokjin strokes his hair and then lifts the puppy. He walks out of the bedroom before staring in Taehyung's eyes and smirking.

"Don't fuck around with me, understood?"