꧁༒4༒꧂

Taehyung has had enough of sulking in his bedroom. He doesn't understand how did his friends, no, his family fell in love with this little human. Taehyung thought that they hate people, that they hate every human being together like a family. And now this dumb kid comes in their house on Hoseok's back and he immediately won everyone's heart. Taehyung can't deny that Jimin smells nice, he is still a virgin and it makes him the most delicious thing far and wide. Taehyung really wanted to eat him, but stupid Yoongi stopped him and then even Seokjin got mad at him. Taehyung decided to stop sulking, instead of being in his room he can go out. Go out and have fun.

Taehyung jumped out of his bed and runs in his walk-in-closet. He has hundreds of pretty dresses, skirts and shoes, but his most important weapon is his beautiful face. One little smile or a single wink of his feline eyes and men go crazy. Taehyung is standing naked in the walk-in-closet and thinks what he should wear tonight. It takes him a while and then he chose a sexy dress. Taehyung swirls in front of a tall mirror and smiles.

"You are a perfect bitch."

He laughed and then walks out of his room. Everyone is asleep, only Namjoon who never sleeps is in his library and reads.

"Nerd."

Taehyung chuckles and goes in the garage where are their cars. He decides for a red Maserati and drives to Seoul. The energy of the huge city makes his skin tingle and Taehyung is choosing a club where he should hunt tonight. After a moment he spots his favorite night club. This club is always full of young and hot people so Taehyung is sure he will catch someone. He enters the club, swaying his hips and showing his pretty ass and feels everyone's eyes on him. Every man and girl is staring at him and strips him with their eyes. Taehyung smiles and gracefully walks to the bar. He orders a drink and takes a sip while looking around to find some handsome guy.

"Bingo!"

Taehyung whispers when he catches a sight of a tall and handsome man. The man is speaking with two girls, but feels that someone is watching him. He spots Taehyung and the kumiho smirks because he knows he got him. The man is immediately walking toward Taehyung and smiles at him.

"Hello beauty."

The man sees that the target of his attention finished the drink and turned to the barman.

"What is this beauty drinking?"

A black credit card landed on the bar and the barman starts to prepare another vodka with cotton candy.

"Can I know your name, generous gentleman?"

The man smiles and reaches his hand with an overpriced wristwatch hanging around the wrist toward Taehyung.

"I am Seojun."

Taehyung smiles and accepts the offered hand. The man, Seojun, brings the petite hand with slender fingers to his mouth and presses a light kiss on the top. Taehyung is captivated by the man's manners and smiles.

"Nice to meet you, Seojun."

Taehyung observes him and raises his eyebrows. Seojun doesn't look bad, he is tall, his hair is perfect and he is clearly very rich. This could be a pleasurable night.

A couple of drinks later, dancing and kissing in a dark corner of the club Seojun told Taehyung that he has an apartment which isn't far. Taehyung got the message and walks behind Seojun whose car with a driver is waiting outside. They get in the black Rolls Royce and Seojun strokes the inner side of Taehyung's naked thigh.

"Can I know your name, kitten?"

Taehyung smirks and leans closer to the man to kiss his Adam's apple.

"You can call me however you want."

Seojun is melting under the hot kisses and Taehyung rubs his palm against the man's hard manhood. Seojun is moaning and closes his eyes while gripping Taehyung's hair. The driver is focusing just on the road ahead of them, but the noises coming from the back seat are making him hard. Luckily for the poor driver, they arrived to the building with luxurious apartments and he opens the door for his boss and his tonight's toy.

Seojun leads Taehyung in the huge penthouse with the view of entire Seoul. He leaves Taehyung in the living room and goes to get a bottle of champagne and two glasses. Meanwhile Taehyung watches the city and then gladly accepts the glass Seojun is handing him.

"The view is really nice."

Taehyung sips on the champagne and Seojun stares on his pretty ass.

"This view is also nice."

Seojun licks his lips and Taehyung smirks. Humans are such perverts! Seojun wastes no time and leads Taehyung into the huge main bedroom. Taehyung is amused. Seducing men these days is so easy. You simply need to sit in a bar and they will come to you. The time when he had to wait in a forest for some lonely man is gone.

Seojun unzips his dress and continues kissing Taehyung. After a moment he pulls away and looks for something in the drawer of his nightstand while Taehyung got rid of his shoes and underwear. Seojun pulls out a silken blindfold and a pair of steel handcuffs.

"Ohh ..... kinky. I like that."

Taehyung knows that no handcuffs can hold him down, but why not having some fun before he kills this man? He let Seojun to lift his arms to the headboard and the man put the handcuffs around his wrists. When Seojun wants to tie the blindfold around his head, Taehyung shakes his head and cutely pouts.

"No, I want to see you."

Seojun smiles, but put the blindfold aside. He starts to kiss Taehyung again and can't get enough. His hands are gripping and squeezing Taehyung's body, Seojun has never met someone like Taehyung, he wants to lick every inch of his body. Seojun has no idea that it is caused by the pheromones Taehyung's body emits right now. Seojun is drunk by Taehyung's scent and then pulls back from him to put on a condom. Seojun smiles and runs his hand through his black hair to push them back.

"I love bitches like you. But there is one thing I love even more."

The man smiled and suddenly pulled out a long knife from under its hiding spot under the mattress.

"I love killing."

Taehyung's eyes widened when he spotted the silver knife and Seojun brings the sharp knife down. He stabbed Taehyung's shoulder and then repeatedly brings the knife down. Taehyung screams, but it is useless. The apartment is empty and no one will help him.

Seojun is a serial killer by night and a normal businessman by day. Night clubs are his favorite places where he finds his victims. Night clubs are crowded, no one knows who is around them, people are drunk and it is easy to find some pretty girl or boy. Seojun stabs Taehyung few more times until he is sure that the boy is dead. Seojun takes a shower before going in the kitchen to grab few black trash bags. He wrapped the boy in the bags and then grabbed the blood stained bed sheets and stuffed them in another bag. Seojun throws the dead body in the trunk of his car and starts to drive. He has few favorite places where he hides the bodies of his victims and sometimes he comes back to look at them. Seojun turns the radio on and happily hums while the body in the trunk stirred.

Taehyung is a kumiho, no one can kill him. He was unconscious for a while, but now wakes up and he is really, REALLY mad. How is this possible? This night is the worst night Taehyung can remember. First he fought with his family and now that motherfucker killed him?! Taehyung is seriously mad and he can't wait for ripping his head off ,but this situation forces him to think about how he acted. It wasn't Jimin's fault, Taehyung acted like a bitch toward him. He was hungry and wanted to taste just a tiny bit of Jimin. It is hard to admit it, but Taehyung will need to apologize to them and the last time he apologized was 83 years ago.