꧁༒14༒꧂

Namjoon is a vampire so it isn't easy to scare him. There are very little things which could harm him or even kill him, but there is one thing that frightens every vampire - their creator.

Namjoon still remembers the battle with Chinese army where he died. He also remembers his family and working on fields. He was angry when Choi Seung-Hyun turned him into a vampire, but the powerful vampire from ancient times saved him. He couldn't go back to his old life, but he got a new one. However, Seung-Hyun gave the new life to Namjoon and he can also take the life away. No vampire can fight against their creator. This is the rule number one and no one can break it.

Seung-Hyun is often traveling. He has seen everything during his long existence, but he always wonders what dumb are people doing. Now he is back in Korea and decided to visit Namjoon. No one is happy when he appeared on the threshold of their house, but they can't say no. They have a few bags with blood in the fridge, but they know that Seung-Hyun loves only fresh bag. He will hunt some human later. They completely forget about Jimin, the only human in the house.

The vampire walked in the house, power is emitting out of his body and he sniffs the air. Seung-Hyun smirks and turns to Namjoon.

"Do I smell a human?"

Namjoon nervously looks at Seokjin. They have completely forgotten about Jimin's scent. After the long months everyone got used to Jimin's smell and now didn't even think about it. Of course Seung-Hyun immediately caught the sweet scent.

"We have a human in the basement."

Namjoon knows that his creator doesn't trust him and Seokjin cursed vampire's perfect smell. He is ready to fight to protect Jimin but Seung-Hyun sits down on the couch in the living room and closed his eyes. Namjoon is lying, the human he smells isn't in the basement, that human must be young and unharmed. He loves how young and innocent people smell, it is so sweet and alluring. It is waking up the hungry monster inside him. Seung-Hyun was drinking blood only a few hours ago, but yet he is hungry again.

Jimin is sleeping upstairs, but he is slowly waking up. The little one rubs his eyes and yawns. He is alone and needs to find his daddies. Jimin is going down the stairs when someone appeared in front of him. His pacifier almost fell out of his mouth and he stares at the tall and scary looking person.

"So I smelled you?"

Seung-Hyun is observing the little boy and smirks.

"You look really tasty."

Seokjin hurries to get his baby and picks him up. Jimin clings to his daddy and Seokjin tightly wraps his arms around him.

"Don't worry, I just wanted to taste him."

Seokjin shakes his head no and carries Jimin in the living room.

"This is our ... baby boy. Namjoon, you tell him!"

Namjoon turns to Seung-Hyun and his creator is looking at him, amused and surprised. He can't believe that 5 monsters have a little human as their baby. On the other hand, he also used to have a few humans like his sex slaves so, yeah, he can't judge them.

Seokjin is holding Jimin in his lap and keeps kissing and tickling Jimin under his chubby chin. Taehyung brings a glass full of blood for the vampire and nervously chuckles.

"Can we know why did you come?"

Seung-Hyun smirks while licking his lips. He finds the kumiho really pretty, but Taehyung is clearly showing he is not interested.

"I just came to tell you that Dark hunters are back."

A deep silence fell on the house and Seokjin silently gasped. Dark hunters are the only thing they are scared of. During medieval times in Europe, when the inquisition begun, Pope Gregory IX established Dark hunters. Only the strongest and smartest warriors could become hunters and search for monsters like them. Seung-Hyun left, he said what he wanted to say and if they don't let him to taste the little human then he has no reason to stay.

Everyone besides Jimin panics. Dark hunters in South Korea? How is that possible? They successfully avoided Asia for the last 100 years.

"What are we going to do?"

Seokjin tightly hugs his baby and looks at Namjoon. Someone needs to decide. Namjoon doesn't know what to do. Should they run away? But where? They will be vulnerable during traveling and finding a new home. Namjoon bites on his lower lip and Yoongi suddenly gets up from the couch.

"We should stay, this house is safe. We will just stay away from cities and people for a while. Namjoon has blood bags from hospitals and Hoseok can buy meat from the supermarket."

This sounds reasonable. Everyone agrees to stay here in the house and then they try to act normal because of Jimin. They can't put their worries on Jimin, he is too small to hear such terrible thing like Dark hunters. For now, they will stay in the house, avoid cities and hope that Dark hunters will get tired and leave the country.