Chapter 6 coming out, (idea by Kade) shout out to him!

Authors note: sorry I haven't made another chapter in a while I've been helping my family around and I've been busy but I finally have time to make another chapter! Anyways that was a small announcement so, enjoy!

Luca's POV
I don't know why I did t-that, but. I liked it, and it looked like Alberto liked it too. Soon after our kiss, Alberto forced me to tell my parents about me, him, and my sexuality. After he forced me to go, we headed to the water and jumped in. We swam and swam until I spotted my house. I just stood there worried and scared of what my parents would say. "You okay Luca?" "Y-yeah, just a bit nervous..." "hey, it's okay, I'm here to protect you no matter what happens." "T-thanks." After he said that I felt more confident.

Alberto's POV
After I said that I felt pretty good myself, also Luca looked more confident which I was glad about. We then headed to the front door. Luca opened the door and swam in. "Hey, Luca." His mom looked over to see me. "Hello" I gave a little wave to her. His dad also looked at me. I started feeling nervous because of how they looked at me. "Hello," I said. "Well hello, what's your name?" "I'm A-Alberto." "Well nice to meet you Alberto." before I could say anything else. Luca asked his mom, "M-Mom, what do you think about t-the LGBTQ+ community?" "EW, DON'T EVER BRING THAT STUPID COMMUNITY UP, BOYS ARE SUPPOSED TO LIKE GIRLS, AND GIRLS ARE SUPPOSED TO LIKE BOYS, AND THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS! You don't ever come up with that stupid LGBTQ community." I almost wanted to beat up his mom, but surprisingly his dad never said a word. When I looked at Luca his eyes were teary and he looked at me as if he knew I wanted to beat them up. "Well, t-then if you don't support it, then I guess you won't want me." "How come?" "I and Alberto have been dating for all this time." After he said that his Mom and Dad looked surprised and in disbelief. Before anything could happen I grabbed Luca's arm and took him to the surface.
Also yall I ain't homophobic I am completely fine with the LGBTQ so be yourself.

Hello again, me the author, no this isn't a cliffhanger I just wanted to say thank you for all of the Support! I am so happy y'all want more of this 😭💖. So I am working on a chapter right now my book is almost coming to an end. But, if y'all want more I will gladly make more chapters! Anyways that's all and when you're reading this I might be already working on another chapter so enjoy the other chapters! 💖