Chapter 34

SIDE STORY ABOUT JACK AND JO... IT'S KINDA OF MESSY HEHEHEHEHE

PART 34: MIRROR LIKE MATCH

AS BOTH JACK AND JO WENT out to do some research and get some information they saw a girl. She has this blue hair and green eyes that attract the boys, she wears a sneakers, stretch pants and crop top with a blazer. At first glance the boys fell for her.

This can't be...

They immediately noticed that each other were in love with that girl. But they didn't know that there's a secret that the girl hides.

Weeks pass by and they didn't saw the girl, they continue to stop their feelings and thoughts about her. They don't want to get into each other's nerves.

Not until one day that they went out sperated. That they is after Pang's birthday and they decided to go alone without each other.

Jack went to the park and wanted to get some fresh air while Jo went to a library just to roam around and see some interesting comic or book.

As Jack were sitting there a woman with blue dress and blue hair run with happiness on her face. She has this vibe that attract him, a soft, gentle yet independent and strong feature.

"Uhm, Hi, can I ask what breed of dog that is? I am not well knowledgeable about dogs." Jack said even if it's a lie and the girl giggled.

"It's a dog retriever, a golden retriever." The girl flashes her warm smile that made Jack felt warm and flustered.

"Oh, do you perhaps know where can I get one? You see, my brother like dogs but I am not knowledgeable about them." Jack said and the girl nodded.

"Well, my sister owns a vet clinic and she knows about dogs, I'll asked her to accompany us." The girl said and looked at Jack.

"What's your name?"

"J-jack, just call me Jack." Jack smiled nervously and the woman smiled at him.

"I'm Samantha Go, I am not Thai but rather I am a half Chinese half American." Samantha said and Jack smiled at her.

"Can I have your number? Don't get me wrong, okay? It's just my brother really like dogs." The woman laughed at his flustering.

"Sure, here."

They exchanged phone numbers and talk about each other more while they walk the dog. Jack knows that he promised but he can't help it, he loves her, even if they just met.

I fucked up...

Mean while on Jo's case it's different. A girl run into him and is being arrogant, he know it's the same girl that he fell in love with but she's to arrogant.

"I already told you that I am sorry.." the girl said trying to not cause a ruckus.

"Next time, try to be sincere." Jo said and picked up his book about dogs and genetics.

"Whatever." The girl said and sat down beside him.

"Why are you sitting here? You can sat somewhere else." Jo said and the woman smirked.

"Why? Feeling seduced? I know I am hot as fuck but... No need to get so turned on, I might you know... Do you here." The woman said making Jo blushed and felt flustered.

"H-how bold..." Jo said and can't even think of anything to say.

"Of course, want me to be also bold in bed?" The woman licked her red lips and laughed a little.