5

It was not long laster Danny rushes into the room to see me sitting on the bed. He rushes over to me and gets on his knees.

"Please allow me to explain!" Danny begs.

I have never see such a tough Alpha beg before so I nod.

"I only stopped us since you are in heat. I really do want to mate with you, but not when you are in heat making your choices be blind sided by it. Believe me if you were not in heat O would have never stopped until you tell me to..." Danny say until I kiss him.

The kiss was passionate and he wraps his arms around my waist until I break our kiss.

"I forgive you."

He smile giving me one of those million dollars smiles making my insides warm up.

"Will you go on a date with me?" Danny asks.

"Yes."

'What? Did I hear you correctly?' My wolf asks wagging her tail in happiness.

The truth is in that short time I have started to like him and maybe even love him.

'Yes you heard me right.'

'So you are giving this a try?' My wolf asks.

'Yup.'

Danny looks down and is about to get up until I pull him in for another kiss. He pulls me closer and moves in-between my leg until he breaks our kiss.

"Is that a yes?" Danny asks.

"Yes."

He smiles again giving me one of those million dollars smiles.

"When is it?"

His smile fades.

"Um I have not planned it just yet. I got carried away when you forgave me." Danny says.

I already knew that, bit I just nod.

"How about in an hour?" Danny asks.

"Okay."

He pecks my lips, but I pull him in for more making him smile and wrap his arms around me again. Once we break our kiss for air he looks into my eyes and all I see is love and determination making my inside warm up. I move and start kissing him again until he breaks it making me wonder why. That was until I look down and I see his boner.

"I am sorry."

"Don't be, it is just one of those things I will have to learn until we mate." Danny say.

I nod and he gets up, but before he leave he kisses my cheek.

"I am going to set up our date." Danny says.

I nod and once he is out of the room I get ready.

An hour passes and Danny walks back into the room seeing me in a red dress that was left on the bed.

"Wow!" Danny says.

"Thank you."

"Um.. I need to get ready also so it is going to be a bit longer.." Danny says.

"I understand."

He nods and takes a shower, but forget his clothes. So when he walks out in a towel this morning replays. I get up and kiss him until he pins me to the wall and we start to make out until he gets a boner.

"We need to stop or I will mate with you until..." Danny says.

I know my wolf would not mind and I am starting to not mind, but I just nod. So he moves away making pain fill my heart.

'Tell me now that you still want to run away from our mate and pack.' My wolf says.

'Okay you got me. I might not want to anymore. And maybe I do want to stay and have pups with him while being as happy as I can be.'

'See was that so bad?' My wolf asks.

I ignore her and watch out mate. I know I have to tell him sooner or later if I do stay, but I do not want to today. When he walks out of the closet we head to our date which is in the forest in a big tent that has a blue rose laying on the blanket. He resnaps the tent shut and unpacks the basket. After we ate I straddle his lap and we start to make out until he gets a boner again.

"Love please..." Danny says breaking our kiss.

"Danny I want to and it is not the heat talking. I want you and I want to be completely bonded to you."

My wolf jumps in enjoyment and happiness.

"Are you sure?" Danny asks.

"Yes."

He kisses his mark that lays on my neck/ shoulder while I grind on him until we hear growling. He removes me and tels me to stay put, but once he is out of sight I ran fearing my past caught up with me. I know if it is them they will leave as soon as they know I am no longer here. So I ran faster and faster not knowing where I was running too. Until I am stopped by a guy who reeks of power. I know he is not an Alpha, but he is in one of the high rankings.

"Stop you are trespassing!" The guy growls at me.

I growl back not liking his tone which turned into us circling each other until the Alpha came break it up. The alpha looks no older than 26 and I know he is the alpha because of they guy backing off and because of his aroma of high power.

"Come with me please." The alpha says.

I want to run, but I follow him all the way to his office.

"Kent pleases watch her will I get dressed." The alpha says.

Kent smirks and nods only staring at me. After two second I could not take it any longer.

"Can you ease stop staring at me."

"Nope the alpha told me to watch you, so I am." Kent says.

"He did not mean all creepy like."

Kent shrugs his shoulders making me more frustrated.

"Stop staring at me."

"Make me." Kent says smirking.

"I can make you and I bet your Alpha would not like you staring at me like I am your new toy or something like that."

Kent's smirk fell instantly and worry replaces it until the alpha walks back in two seconds later.

"Alpha is she your true mate?" Kent asks.

The guy looks at me then back at Kent.

"You are dismissed." The alpha says.

Once Kent left my smirk falls until he starts talking.

"So what made my Gamma think you are my mate and not another Alpha's mate?" The alpha asks.

"He was staring at me all creepy and I told him to stop, but he would not. So after he said to make him I just simply said that you would not like how he was staring at me. If from that he took that I am your mate that is on him not me."

"Hum." The alpha says.