Chapter 1: Gathering

This is my first time writing a story, so if you find any mistakes then please don't mind them. I hope you enjoy my story. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The straw hat pirates were on their way to Dressrosa when suddenly there was a bright light that almost blinded them.

When the light stopped shining they all found themselves in an unfamiliar room. Every one fell upon each other. 

"Oi!! get off me" "Shut up you marimo" "Who are you calling a marimo you stupid love cook?" "You duhh marimo" "OHH you wanna fight?" "Yea what are gonna do?"

............................"BHAMM".........................

"Can you both behave?? Here Luffy is missing and you both are fighting" 

"Sorry NAMI-SWANNN" "Damn witch" "HUHHH!! You said something??"

When Nami was about to hit both Zoro and Sanji, Suddenly a white portal appeared above them. Scared that something will fall from there, they all went to the side to see who came.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" There came the red hair shanks and his crew.

"Is it only me or do I see anchors crew and a young YASOPP!!!" "It is because he is my son captain..." Yasopp reminded shanks. "Yeaaa I remember..... You used to tell anchor about your son every single time that he was tired of it.."

During this whole time when shanks and yasopp were conversing with each other, The vice captain or the first mate shanks Benn Beckman went towards the straw hat crew and started asking them questions.

"What are you doing here and where is Luffy? Its been a long time since I have seen him..." Benn Beckman asked the straw hats. Seeing this Robin answered his question, "We all were going towards dressrosa when suddenly a bright light came and brought us here in this unknown room. How about you?? How did you reach here??"

Ben Beckman answered, " We all were drinking sake and enjoying ..... suddenly a bright light came and we all fell here. Then we saw you all and I came to ask you the question."

Shanks came near the straw hats and asked them about Luffy.  Robin told him the same answer she told his first mate. Shanks was quiet for a while  like he was in a thought then suddenly stood up like he realized something . "You mean you all were in the ship and suddenly a light came and took you here?? The same happened to us too hahahahha.......    Ohh and how-"

When shanks was about ask one more question they saw another portal opening. Suddenly The heart pirates were there and surprisingly  law was also together with them. 

Seeing the straw hats law went up to them and asked, "Where is mugiwara-ya??" Nami replied, "We were all together one time and suddenly all of us were here because of a light. How about you? what happened to you?"

"I was at the ship all along when the bright light came and all of a sudden  yo-" When law was about to finish answering the questions the heart pirates jumped on law and started hugging him but mostly bepo. 

All of a sudden White beard pirated fell from the sky, " AHHHHHHHH"... Right after that Smoker, Sengoku and Other marines fell from the sky. 

Soon after all the Shichibukai and kid pirates were present there. All of them were shocked to see each other.

Usopp seeing all these became scared and stood behind Zoro and Sanji but he was still fascinated about his dad being there. "YOHOHOHO, What are all the powerful people doing here? I am so shocked that my eye balls are about to pop out, but since I am a skeleton I have no eyes YOHOHOHO" Franky and Jinbei were just standing there dumbfounded.

Suddenly the marines shouted, "What are we all doing here with these filthy pirates. Lets go catch them!!" Right when they were about to chase the pirates, a boy came out of nowhere and all of them were caught off guard.

 Lets go catch them!!" Right when they were about to chase the pirates, a boy came out of nowhere and all of them were caught off guard

"Matte Matte!! I did not bring you all here just for all of you to fight with each other" said the boy,

Robin asked the boy, "Umm... May I ask where is Luffy and what are we all doing here??." The boy stared at Robin before answering her, "Luffy is currently sleeping another room and I brought you all here to react to his memories and react to some of the fan arts made."

Hearing that they were about to see memories, Chopper asked the boy, "But is it not fair for us to watch his memory?? It is supposed to be private memories that he has." Hearing these the straw hats also agreed to it. The boy then told chopper, "I have already asked Luffy if I may show you al his memory and he was all okay with it."

After listening to these words the straw hats were a little calmed down bit still a little uncomfortable. When suddenly a random marine shouted, "Why should we watch a memory of a filthy pirate? I bet it is nothing interesting and all about money and treasure."

Hearing these the straw hats glared at the marine and were about to protest but the boy did it for them "If you do not shut your mouth right now I will shut it down for you." the boy said to the marine with his red blazing eyes.

Seeing his eyes and the glares of the straw hats the marine kept his mouth shut. "Before I let you react to the fanarts and Luffy's memory I would like to revive someone." He clicked his fingers and started muttering something.

A sudden light which almost blinded was there and hen it stopped all of them were shocked to see the person in front of them.

"OYAJIIIIIIII We all missed you-yoi.. Aceeee and Thatch too-yoi.." All of them were in tears seeing white beard, Ace and Thatch seeing in front of them.

All the Shichibukai were shocked to see these and not only the Shichibukai but  all the marines were also shocked to see them there. 

"Marco... is that you or am I dreaming?? And I also see Luffy's crew along with others.. what is happening here? Oyaji your here too?"

All of a sudden the revolutionary army fell from the portal above. All were so observed in watching white beard and Ace come back that they did not even saw the revolutionaries coming...

Seeing Ace alive again, A blonde guy was very much shocked but decided to talk to him later and explain him about how he is alive right now.

"GURARARA.. nice seeing you again my sons... Also I see the brat's crew over there."

"Okay since all of you ae here I will start the screen so you can react to fanarts first." Hearing these the once who came later were in confusion so Ace turned to Marco and asked him what the boy was talking about. 

After Ace, Thatch and Whitebeard understood what was going on, They started talking about memories when suddenly the screen started.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the first chapter. If you want to give suggestions then you can give it too.

Thank you for reading the book :)