Chapter 3: Meeting Red Hair Shanks

Baby Luffy looks so cute~~~~~~~~ AHHH...I wish I could adopt him..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The screen showed a blue sky and calm sea when suddenly a certain Red haired pirate with a straw hat on his head asked, "Hey, Luffy! What are you trying to do?" A little kid around age 7 stood there with a knife in his hand.

"Is that the straw hat in the head of akagam- no it can't be...Am I dreaming?"

"Is that how mugiwara got his straw hat?"

There were  many question regarding this topic but the boy told them to keep quiet and watch the screen.

Shanks remembered this scenario and sweatdroped thinking he is dead.

Shanks went near Benn Beckman and Yasopp. He then said, "Are you also thinking what I am thinking?" Then both Benn and Yasopp nodded their head.

Mini Luffy took the knife near his eye and stabbed below the eye and it went black for a moment. 

"OMG!! Is Luffy okay?" worriedly asked Chopper who is a doctor. All the Straw hats were scared and disappointed because they thought that luffy got the scar while fighting someone stronger.

All the straw hats were thinking ' Why did I even expect luffy to have a scar while fighting a battle?'

The boy said, "Yes Luffy is alright as he is your captain"

Hearing this all the  people who were fond of luffy were in peace.

The scene changes and they are in a bar. There  Luffy is sitting on a  stool with Shanks beside him while Makino is watching them.

Sanji saw Makino and started  doing his noodle dance while saying, "A lady!! How beautiful!!" Seeing this Zoro insulted Sanji saying, "Stupid love cook" and then Sanji replied, "What did you say Marimo?"

"Who are you calling a marimo? you shitty cook??"

"Of course I am calling YOU a marimo...who else is a marimo other than you? And who are you calling a shitty cook?"

Both Zoro and Sanji were ready to fight as Zoro took his sword out and Sanji started causing fire in his leg. As they were about to start fighting they felt a scary aura around them. 

They stopped and turned back. What they saw were scary as hell (most likely Zoro since Sanji thought Nami looked cute when she is angry).....

-----------------------------------------WHAMM-----------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU ALL NOT TO FIGHT?? YOU ARE EMVARRASING THE CREW.. LOOK AT THEIR FACES.. YOU IDIOTS!!"

"Nami-swann looks so cute when she is mad..." "Stupid witch" 

"HUH? You both said something?" "NOTHING" yelled both zoro and sanji.

MEANWHILE

"Is this really the crew that I lost to?" thought crocodile

'MENS ARE ALWAYS FIGHTING!! HOW DISGUSTING!! AHH.. I WANNA GO WHERE LUFFY IS' thought Boa Hancock loudly in her mind.

Mihawk just stayed quiet looking around the chaos created... 

Luffy then said," I'm not afraid to get hurt! Take me on your next voyage , Shanks! .... I am good at fighting, too! .. My punches are like pistols." 

Then Yasopp spoke, "Seriously, you're as old as my own kid!" They all were talking and drinking sake when suddenly the door blasted open and the bandits entered the bar.

Seeing this Shanks and his crew grew a cold aura. All the people feeling the old aura turned to look toward the Red-haired pirates.

"Huh!! is something wrong shanks?" asked the strawhat crew. Red haired pirates said nothing and just stared intensely at the screen that was showing the memory.

Taking this as a sign to not talk too much all the people kept their mouth shut even the strongest marines.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED