: Ideas Have Ran Out for Angie Yonaga :

Angie tapped her paintbrush against her cheek. Normally, even just looking at her paints and canvases she'd have ideas flood her mind on what to create. But today was different. She couldn't think. A new student joining her class? And she was the one to tutor him in Japanese and help him in his classes? Heck, she didn't even know if they were a boy. She was just making small assumptions. His talent was the Ultimate Band Leader, so he had to be a boy. She thought back to Ibuki. The Ultimate Musician, a girl... Then again, who cared what gender they were? Why was she overthinking it?

Kaede pushed open the door to the art room, taking glances at the beautiful paintings that were hung on the walls.

"Hey, Angie. I brought you some treats that Ruruka made for the classes." She said, holding a small platter of vanilla-lemon cupcakes. Angie looked away from the canvas, and then at Kaede.

"Thanks, Kaede. I've just been so stressed lately, and I have no ideas for what to paint..." Angie said, twirling her paintbrush in her hand.

Kaede suggested for Angie to hang out with her. "How about you come hang out with me and Shuichi? Maybe you'll get some ideas that way!"

Angie thought for a moment, and then nodded. "Yes, let's go!"