Chapter 2

Time skip. [You are 13 years old in middle school]

[Y/N] pov.

I was sitting in the couch next to my brother in the usual bar with Pah-chin and Mitsuya, since we got called out by Mikey.

I was just listening to music until I heard Kazutora start talking to us, "Sorry,we're late. Baji tangled with some punk."
"Don't act like it was only my fault, asshole!" Keisuke yelled back, while walking to our direction.

Suddenly Pah-chin yelled "Whoahh! Awesome!!"
"Hm? What is it?"
I approached while removing my headphones to the thing Pah-chin was yelling about,I followed his sight and saw a black uniform that was kinda cool.

"Oh, that's nice." i said while still looking at the uniform in front of me.
"Toman got uniforms now!!"

"All right!" Draken spoke up and continued, "Let's change into them and take a commemorative picture!!" he said while smiling.
"Right, Mikey?" i said while turning my head to him, just to see the blond haired boy eating all my and my brother's chocolate parfait.

Draken suddenly grabbed Mikey's collar, while yelling "Fucker! Why'd you eat all our chocolate parfait?!!"
"whoops! Didn't notice." Mikey said while laughing nervously.
"You said you only wanted a bite!!" i spoke up while grabbing the two glasses from his hands.

After changing in our uniforms we went to take the commemorative picture as i sat on the floor between Ken and Mikey waiting the stranger to take the picture.

"H-here goes" said the beaten up guy while holding the camera.
"C'mon"
"Hurry up."

"O-okay. Say cheese!" the guy told us while smiling nervously.

___

A while after that we all decided to go to the beach with our motorcycles

(yours is kinda like this, u can change it)As we went at high speed we could feel the cool breeze of air in our faces

As we went at high speed we could feel the cool breeze of air in our faces.
We kept going for a while until Draken spoke to me "Hey,N/n!! Wanna race?"
"i'd like to, but we can't."

"Huh? Why!?"

"Don't you remember? He's too slow."

As i said that everyone stopped and looked behind to see Mikey slowly approaching.
"Mikey!!" Everyone said with a bored tone since the gang leader was going so slowly.

A while after Mikey finally arrived to us Draken started talking to him while i stood near them.
"Listen Mikey. How are you supposed to keep riding that moped? You're our leader, just switch it out with a bike already."

"That's fine. You talking trash about my precious ride? This is my cb250t model street hawks!" the blond haired boy answered my brother.

"No, Mikey. That's a moped." I said trying to explain to him.