Chapter 10

We were walking with Takemichi after talking with Kazutora about Mikey forgiving him.

"I got a message for you from Mikey, Takemichi." Draken spoke as he slightly turned to the said guy.

"Huh? From Mikey-kun?" He asked with a shocked face.

"Yeah. He said 'I have something to tell you at our next gathering, so you better show up.'"

Takemichi just nodded as he got lost in his thoughts.

I was still walking with Takemichi near me when he suddenly asked, "Are we going to your place, Y/n-san?!"

"Yeah. it's close by, so just follow us." i answered as he followed us.

"But we're right in the middle of Shibuya." he said while looking around the city.

When we entered the huge building, Takemichi yelled, "What?! You both live here?!"

"Shut up, jeez."

"Takemichi, stop yelling." i said to him.

We entered the elevator and my brother asked Takemichi to hit the fourth-floor button.

Then finally the elevator door opened and the reception guy greeted us.

"Huh? sorry. this must be the wrong-" Takemichi was saying, but got cut off by Draken.

"We're back."

"You're home early, N/n, Kenny." the girl beside the reception talked.

"We're gonna have a word with this guy. So wait for a bit."

Takemichi stood shocked for a moment and then went sitting on one of the couches, while me and my brother talked to the guy.

A while after we went to get Takemichi.

Draken opened the shower door and saw Takemichi in there.

"The fuck are you doing? And why are you naked?"

"Shit.. you're one of the Ryuguji's little friends?" Remi said with an annoyed face.

"Make sure you're actually serving customers, Remi." Draken spoke as Takemichi stood there shocked.

"The waiting room ain't your personal parlor, dumbass." Remi said.

"You never shut up, do you? Remi." i spoke as i didn't look away from my phone.

"I'm so confused right now.." Takemichi finally spoke with a nervous smile.

Then Draken explained to him, "We don't have any real parents. So the people working here raised us, basically."

Takemichi stayed silent with a 'are you kidding me' face.

When we got in our room, i sat in my bed while Takemichi looked around the room.

Then he saw all the pictures and looked at them with excitement.

"Woah! There's Mikey-kun! And Emma-chan too! You must really care about her." He said with a smile.

"they're all precious to us."

"I wanna thank you.. For stopping Mikey i couldn't have done that myself."

[Takemichi's] pov.

After having that little talk with Draken i went out started thinking, 'That aside.. in any case Draken-kun seems like he really cares about her, they make a got couple.' i thought to myself with a smile in my face.

Suddenly i noticed Emma walking towards another direction.

'i don't think she noticed me.'

"Emma-chan!" i called trying to get her attention,but she didn't hear me.