Part - 9 : Care Or??

The plates were set for dinner and everyone was sitting on their respective sits but unlike other day, everyone's face was fallen.
All were lost on their own thoughts and somewhere everyone was thinking of the happenings of the evening.

Anirudh was silently adjusting his plates when Koili came to serve him and he looked around searching for someone and noticing his eyes Kaka cleared his throats and replied,"saam se bahu kamre se nehi nikli hai..bechari toh kitni khus thi aur tumhara yeh gussa na sab bigad diya.."

Anirudh clenched his fists hearing this. He was angry in the evening but on realising he shouted on his Bondita, he regreted but he didn't knew it has affected her so much and he was about to bang his fist on the table when Kaka shouted,"Anirudh ab ye kya kar rahe ho??"
And his anger subsidised as he stood up serving the foods in a plate and climbed the stairs not uttering anything but his action said it all and that's when a smile flickered on the lips of all the members as they continued their dinner more cheerfully now.

It's not like Bondita was angry on her Patibabu she was angry on herself for hurting him. She knew it was his right to know but she hided the matter from him and that's why she couldn't control her tears because she felt she has hurt the person who matters to her the most. But thinking all this and crying she didn't knew when she had slept but don't what time it was when she heard his voice calling her name.

Anirudh called her softly as he entered her room only to find her sleeping but the tear strained cheeks of her made his eyes teary. And he called her gently sitting on his knees, "Bondita..utho Bondita.." and she slowly opened her eyes to see her Patibabu sitting beside her and she got up suddenly as she spoke,"mujhe maaf kardi jiye Patibabu.."

But Anirudh shushed her indicating her to the plate and said," ab batein karne ka nehi khanna khane ka samay hai.." and he got up sitting beside her as he dipped a piece of chappati in the curry and fed her. She smiled realising from his gesture he isn't angry and she happily ate all the food feed by him.

Anirudh was about to get up from the bed when she held his wrist and Anirudh looked back at her and she said lowering her head, "sorry.." and he sat again as he spoke, "Bondita mein tum par gussa nehi tha..mujhe baas isliye gussa aya kyuki tumne mujhe yeh baat nehi batayi.." and then he asked her, "woh jo tum pareshaan thi us din..is wajah se naa???" and she nodded her head guiltily and then went on to explain all the happenings of the 2days. And Anirudh listened as Bondita concluded, "saam ko mein baas Parineeta se milkar lout rahi thi.."

She explained him all the things but she was scared too of his reaction but surprising her he held her hand as he said, "I am proud of you Bondita..sach mein" and squeezing her palm he said, "ab naa tum akeli nehi ho..mein hun tumhare saath, thik hai..ab hum milkar tumhari choti behen ko is ghar mein layenge.." And he laughed at his sentence making Bondita to laugh too.

But their moment was broke by the growling of his stomach and Bondita asked," aapne khana nehi khaya Patibabu?? "and he nodded his head in no only to receive a angry glare from Bondita and he said,"mein khana khane hi table pe betha tha par pata chala tum kamre se bahar nehi ayi ho..Mein khana kha pata bhala?? ab tum so jao mein jata hun khana khane.."

And she nodded her head smiling as she looked at him going and closing the door behind and then said to herself,"maaf kar dijiye Patibabu..mein aapse batein chhupa rahi hun.. Par kaise kahun ye sab aapko..aur kahun toh kya kahun?? Humare rishte mein sab kuch hai, par ye prem kaise a sakti hai??" and to divert her mind she picked a novel from the side table.

It would be half an hour or so. Anirudh was about to drift to sleep but he wanted to see Bondita one more time. His poor heart was still guilty for shouting at his angel and thus he moved towards her room and found her engrossed in a book.
He smiled gazing at her for some time before clearing his throat to get her attention and it worked as Bondita looked up from her book meeting his gaze and he moving inside sat beside her as he said, "Bondita raat hogayi hai so jao..subah bhi tabiyat thok nehi thi naa tumhari.. ab bahut kitab padh liya so jao.." and he took the book from her hand closing it with her bookmark and she frowned at him with a pout.
And Anirudh was unable to shift his eyes from her seeing her cuteness and still not scared he said," Bondita ghurna band karo..sab ka khayal rakh rahi ho par khud ka nehi.. Jaldi so jao..kyuki subah toh ese bhi jaldi uthogi..tumhare bhajan sune bina Durga maa jo nehi jagti" and hearing his comment she whined, "patibabu.." and he said, "ab koi bahana nehi.." And gently made her to sleep covering her with the blanket and left the room wishing her a goodnight.

And Bondita closed her eyes smelling his fragrance as she thought,"humara rishta itna khaas hai phir bhi adhoora kyu hai?? kya ek dusre ki parwah kafi nehi.. pyaar ki kya zaruri hai.."

And with these weird thoughts she drifted to sleep.

The next morning Bondita gave aarti to her Kakasasurji as she said a little guiltily,"woh mujhe maaf kardijiye Kakasasurji kaal raat ko mein niche nehi ayi.." And keeping his hand on her forehead he said, "koi baat nehi bahu..Hum samjhte hain..baas us bhagaad billi ka gussa ko kabhi dil pe mat lagana" and she nodded her head chuckling a little.

And then getting a bit serious he spoke looking at her, "woh bahu itne din baad ghar pe shaadi hai toh mein baas Mahapanditji se baat kar raha tha aur unhone ghar ki sukh samridhi kliye ek havan karne ko kaha hai aur unhone ye bhi kaha hai ki parso ka muhurat acha hai puja kliye aur ye puja ghar ki bahu ke haaton hogi..Tum karogi naa??"
And she nodded her head smiling, she loved doing all these things.
But hesitating a little he continued," woh.. par chinta ki baat ye hai ki Mahapanditji ne kaha hai ki puja k anth tak tumhe nirjala upbaas karna hoga..  Puja k baad hi tum jaal grahan kar sakti ho.. Kya tumhe manjoor hai?? Koi pareshani hai toh koi baat nehi.. Baas tumhara jo bhi faisla ho Anirudh beta ko mat batana hum toh baas ghar ki khusi kliye ye.." and thinking a little she said,"koi baat nehi Kakasasurji.. mein karungi ye puja" he beamed with joy hearing her and folded his hands to pray.
Kaka would never want to hurt his bahu but when it would come to traditional beliefs and rituals like this he would surrender and not able to deny his request Bondita would give into his demand too.

Bondita was about to leave when Kaka called her again and said, "bahu.. Baas Anirudh ko mat batana warna..
Tum toh janti ho..baas dopeher tak ki baat hai phir tum aramse khana kha lena.."
And she nodded her head but she was scared to again hide things from him. Because she knew this time it is about her health and he won't compromise.

Unknowingly the couple have to always become the prey of Kaka's demands leaving them both in dilemma.

It was morning time and all the prisoners were doing their works when Soudamini smiled looking at the sky and then her eyes searched someone in the crowd and it smirked on finding her. And she moved towards the figure who smiled seeing her coming.
And then said Soudamini, "badhai ho tumhe ajaadi kliye.." and she replied with a smirk, "tumhe bhi"
And continuing the conversation Soudamini asked, "pata hai naa bahar jakar hume kya karna hai?? ya phir tum mukkar rahi ho??"
And then she said smiling, "mein mukkarne wali nehi hun.. Bilkul bhi nehi, aur ye khayal na apne dimag se hata do"
And they both smiled at each other shaking hands.

      ___________________________

Finally updated :)

Please vote and comment.. ❤️

I know the story is moving slow but thats the requirement of the plot and I don't want to rush it.
Trust me I have many things in my mind.. :)

Love,
Sana🌸