2:34 AM

GIANNAS POV:
im still editing a video. im so tired. braden and nevaeh are both snoring really loudly. im supposed to turn the video today at 8:00 AM for a project grade. braden already finished hers but nevaeh doesnt have that class with me. i want to fall asleep. but i know i cant. im almost done editing. im listening to music while im editing. its pop music.
**************7:00 AM*******************
"wake up gianna!" braden says.
"im awake hi" i answer.
"wait, gianna did you ever go to bed?!" nevaeh asks.
"no i was editing for a video. i say.
"what?! why are you going to go to school?" braden asks.
"project is due today i have to!" i insist.
"ok... but not a good idea..." nevaeh says.
"yeah gianna i dont think you should go to school today." braden agrees.
"no im going to school guys! i say as i quickly rush to my dresser and find something to wear.
once i get to class i rush over to my desk and i get my macbook out to go on my video.
the video wasnt there for some reason. i dont know why. oh my gosh this cant be happening- i didnt save the video.
"gianna, wheres your project?" mr.ginn asks.
"uuhh ummm mr.ginn im sorry but my project didnt save!" i say.
"its ok, its your first time. it happens all the time! i just need it by tomorow and only 5 points will be taken off." mr.ginn said.
"ok thanks!" i say.
gosh thats a relief. but i stayed up for nothing.
in 4th pd i became really tired! i slowly started to see spots in my vision. uh oh i thought, i bet im getting another migrane because i stayed up too late. i calmly walked up to my teacher and told her and shes says i have to stay until the period was over. i slowly started to get a really bad headache, it was so bad that i lost concentration and fell asleep.
*****************************************
"gianna!"
"gianna!"
c'mon gianna!"
"gianna wake up!"
my whole class including my teacher was shouting my name. oh no.
"class, lets get back to what we were talking about, gianna i will talk to you after class." my stupid teacher says.
"oooooooo" the class says.
then my teacher goes on to teaching. after class i go up to my teacher as he asked.
"gianna, falling asleep during class is not smart. i know you respect me and my class but you have to learn, so after school today, you have 1 hour of detention," my teacher said.
"okay." i said.
then i left.
ugh.
why.
this is terrible i thought.
*****************************************
once the school bell rung i ran into the detention room. the room is dark. and only one other person besides the teacher was there. it was braden. i dont know why!
"braden! why are you here?" i whisper.
"i was talking too much in class, why are you here?" braden whispers.
"because-"
"QUIET" the teacher yells.