Moving

(btw the videos that im adding are some videos from my channel and the video in this chapter is a video introducing me when i first began the channel last year.)

today is the day that we are moving. my family is moving out of arizona and into california. im going to really miss my friends. but this is for the best its for my future... right?
right now we are on the plane going to california... i cant wait!!!!
right now we just got to california and we just got to our new house. i like it!
i just finished filming my video about me going to youtube school and i was telling my viewers (no one) that i would still be able to post videos because its youtube school!
tomorow is my first day of youtube school. youtube school will also teach me math language arts science and social studies we switch every month from normal school to youtube school but we will start off with youtube. since im a 6th grader im new to this whole entire thing- im new to middle school in general. but this school has middle school, high school, and college but it all seems like college because we will be living in a dorm at our school! i got to meet my roommate yesturday at meet your director day which is the same thing as meet your teacher day but we call it director because well- its youtube school the teachers are called directors because they direct how we do our videos. but anyway my roommates name is marissa shes quircky but shes really fun and unique!!! shes in 7th grade but its still cool!!!!
TODAY IS THE DAY RIGHT NOW I AM RUNNING AROUND AND IM GETTING AN OUTFIT WITH A RED SHIRT (red for youtube) AND IM SO EXCITED NERVOUS and im kind of sad because i will be missing my parents, but every 2 weeks i will be hanging out with them during the weekend so yeah!
after im done getting ready i say goodbye to my mom and my dad drives me to youtube school. once i get to youtube school i say goodbye to my dad and i head on walking to school. once i enter the school i see bright colors all over the place its truly my amazing dream school come true. while im walking past the halls everyone is friendly everyone says hello to me and i say hello back to everyone. everyone is so welcoming i already love this school!