winter break

i would tell you what happened after the teacher yelled at me but, i prefer not to talk about it. id much rather talk about... WINTER BREAK!!!! its not even cold outside because i live in calafornia now. thats the bad thing. the weather never drasticly changes and that means that i have to shop less because the weather doesnt change for different seasons. thats when we had the idea. winter break lasts for 3 weeks, so nevaeh braden and i decided that we would stay at school 1 extra week. then we would have the whole school (and the few other people) to ourself! no teachers, definitly no detention 😅. while nevaeh braden and i stay at school we are going to ride the subway to the mall for black friday! i know, thanks giving has already passed but this is 2nd black friday we have 2nd black friday in california.
"we hope everyone has a great winter break we will see ypu all after the break bye!" the announcement went.
"yay! finally! this is so exciting!" braden shouts.
nevaeh and i agree excidedly.
"knock knock knock"
"come in" i say.
it was Troye and Joe.
BRADENS POV
as the door opens wide i can see Joe and Troye. to be hounest... i like Joe. but no one knows, only me.
"hey!" i say.
"hey whatsup!" joe replies.
"hey you guys staying for winter break? joe and i are!"
oh my goodness.
"yeah we're staying!" nevaeh says.
as nevaeh and gianna talk to troye more they get into this deep conversation about our mean science teacher joe pulls me aside.
"hey you know, since we're both staying here at school during winter break do you think you wanna go to the movies this friday?"
oh my gosh. YES!
"sure! that sounds fun!" i say and i blush a little.