TODAY BRADENS POV

Today i got my filming friend! his name is joe his youtube is joe sugg hes 11 only one year older than me but he's nice. hes in 6th grade like me. the reason why alot of youtubers like me gianna troye conner and jenn are all 10 and in 6th grade is because with youtube school it gives us permision to skip a grade so that we can start our career. anyways today is fiming day so we only film with our filming friend giannas filming friend is troye mine is joe and nevaehs is zoe (zoella) so right now i am heading over to joes room. i knock on the door and joe opens it.
"hey joe! ready to film?" i ask.
"yeah! lets go to the park to get good lighting!" he says.
"ok!" i reply.
we head over to the park where i see gianna.
"hey gianna!" i welcome.
"hey braden! hey joe! whatsup?" gianna welcomes back.
"we are just getting ready to film here!" i say.
"oh cool!" gianna responds.
"wheres troye?" i ask confused.
"i dont know, troye and i are filming a hide and seek video hes sending me pic of clues of where he is... OH WAIT I THINK I KNOW WHERE HE IS!" gianna says.
"wait- where are you going?" i ask.
"TO THE MALL BYE!!" gianna yells and runs to the mall across the street.
"well ok then😂" joe laughs.
"yeahhhh" i giggle.
"so what video are we filming?" i ask.
"a q&a video!" joe answers excitedly.
"wow yay! i've love doing those videos!" i say, ive done one on giannas collab channel before its called: DO YOU SLAY OR FLOP?

"so, shall we start?" joe suggests.
"yes we shall!" i smile.
joe turns his camera on and grabs his phone.
"lets get started!" joe says to the camera.
"question one, do you like youtube school?"
"yes of course!" joe says.
"YES I LOVE IT!" i say.
"question 2 do you have any pets?"
"i have 2 dogs and 1 cat back home but here at youtube school we arent allowed to bring pets.
"i have one dog!" i say.
"next question are you and braden friends or enemys?"
"friends" we say at the same time and laugh.
5 minutes later...
"do you snore while you sleep?"
"yes" joe says.
"well i dont know" i laugh.
"well thats all the time we have for this video BYE!" joe ends the video.
just then troye comes running to the park.
"if *troye stops to breath* if, if gianna comes tell her, *breaths again* tell her im in my dorm." troye whispers out of breath.
then troye runs away.
"ok!!!" i say.
"well that was a fun video!" i said.
joe agreed.
then gianna ran and when she asked us where troye was we said dorm and she ran inside of the school.
nevaeh and zoe walk over.
"hey!" nevaeh and zoe welcome.
"hey guys!" joe and i say.
"so what video were you doing?" joe asks.
"we did a vlog all over calafornia" nevaej says.
"we went on the beach, we did a tour of the campus too! we took the subway to the mall" zoe says.
"basically everywhere! it was really fun!" nevaeh says.
"woah that sounds like it!" i say.
"yeah, but we just ended our video so now we are going back to our dorm" zoe says.
"see ya" nevaeh waves goodbye too me.
"bye" nevaeh waves goodbye to joe and zoe.
"bye nevaeh bye zoe!" i wave goodbye.
"well the suns going down and im super tired i have to go i had super fun bye!" joe says.
"bye!" i say back to him. and i head into my dorm where i meet nevaeh and gianna.
"wow i cant believe its only 7:04 and im so tired. i say.
"same" says nevaeh and gianna.
i slowly, fall asleep.