John

Prof Samuel and others have already set up and started doing the scavenging, Whole floor now had grid lines each part were dugout, so far they have found was not belong to this artifact its some random modern cups which used in the late 1900, because of this Prof Samuel was focusing on the walls, each interior walls were heavily flooded with designs his initial thoughts were they were some kind of old era language yet when Marcus showed him small twisted line structures Prof Samuel conclude this was that era language yet he wondered what's the reason to build designs which were more complex and in smaller microscale
When Selena found out when magnifying the scanning done on the whole interior, things became more complex and questionable
Since the same designs which were on the walls were included in a microscopic level it was unbelievable Prof Samuel has never witnessed some ancient which was able to create microscopic structures he was more interested in the fact which led him to believe this temple either product of some undiscovered nation or alien structure and now he had proof to prove it.

" I need good photos of these John ... where is John"

"Sir he just went to the passage like a minute ago, he was already taking photos of the walls "

Hmm.

Even though John and Carter were trapped in the passage for more than five hours, it was still only one minute for others but this fact was unknown to both parties, The designs which caused John and Carter trapped also done part in altering the time and dimensions.

Yusef was much more focused on scavenging the below half sand fill floor so far he had found nothing yet his determination to finish his grid lines were motivating him to continue without stopping,
Miranda was already exhausted on doing all the labeling and packaging and noting down things
It was quite a hard job since others keep working like bees and her work getting more pile up by minute bu minute but when it got almost overflowing one of the soldiers also add their help to her, Not just him others also help the crew to do their work since they haven't observed any abnormal situation around them. Only one kept staring at the walls as if he was in a high-level guard spot.

Unknown to the civilians within the temple every soldier aware of the fact there's a strange phenomenon happening within the passage and interior. Since it was a secret that was kept from the prof Samuel in his crew they have to maintain it like nothing was wrong yet everyone was highly scared because of what happened to their other seven-unit which were trying to discover and study the interior.

" Prof  PProf something is happening here"
"What Marcus"

"The letters they turning into English and disappear see now there's none"

"WHAT"
"What did it say  ....... What did it say"

" One among eight "
" strong or weak"
" My will"
"Live among only one"

"That's can not be  how it c..."
They all were speechless even before their brain starts processing it the whole interior was shaken all the interior designs were moving and accelerating soon with huge blast wave half-closed wooden door was blasted out and from that John was blasted away.

All of them looking at bloody John who came flying through the door and lying on the pool of blood
Soon soldiers grabbed everyone quickly started to rush outside the temple. Right at the moment, they came outside the whole temple was sucked into thin air like it never existed.