Let the game begins

John was dreaming about a lot of things, these dreams were so real it's almost like he's living inside him In his dream, he has learned many many things most of the things doesn't make any sense he learned all of it like it was a game In his dream he became stronger his muscles now like an iron which was every man in the world desires the ideal body he couldn't compare himself but he has become taller he was happy even in his dreams he never being taller before like this, He has spent almost hundred years of decades in his dreams he only had vaguely memory of going into a temple. He often wondered how he learned all the techniques within dreams these skills were almost real but it would be a fantasy in a modern world. So far he has learned basic martial art called kai which improved his body and chi his whole body was day by day becoming stronger. After a decade of practicing this, his body no longer needed any further exercise or even rest or meditation to improve his chi all these things were doing themselves subconsciously like breathing.
To mimic all exercise which he has done before its have adapted small vibrations in the muscles which cause the muscles to break build even stronger. After all things he done no matter what he could do he couldn't wake up he was in this space imagining anything he wants but couldn't stop doing this work also.

One day John's whole body started aching his eyes started to get blood red he somehow withstanding a pain like when he first met that skeleton. Soon his body released a huge energy wave now he was able to bring out the inside chi to the outside with that his brain was flooded with many memories and many knowledge he soon understood what was this all meant.

In his dreamland, John had spent more than thousands of thousands of decades if he was in reality nobody would recognize him.

" well let's see who's gonna be the one to inherit our master's full power and knowledge "

" Time to wake up"

As soon as John released all of his energy at once his eyes opened in the real world.