Door

The whole interior was continuously changing I was right Seems like this change occur in a clockwise way these singular designs changing, maybe after few hours this will be back to normal

"Hey I think if we wait path will be back to normal seem like this was moving clockwise "

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing seems like we will have to wait a few hours.
By the way, I'm Carter oh hey I'm Jhon.
Okey John we will have to move forward if after three hours this was not changing back to normal otherwise without water we will be dead if we couldn't get out here...

" what about the tags or don't you have the walkie-talkie  ?"
" in here there's no signal and tags seems to be offline too, we will have to wait and see if not pass through the door since both sides are now closed"

This passage identical to what they have seen when they enter the temple yet what differs is changing structures and also a door which identical to what was near the base seem to be glowing in slightly yellow color.
John and Carter wait almost  five hours yet the interior was not changing buy the glow in the door keep increasing it almost symbolizes some characters.

Soon both side of the pathway cutoff walls start to move towards slowly little by little it was slow but it was noticeable  both John and  Carter look at each other and hurried to the door as soon as they touch the door they suck into the yellow Glow symbol

Their head was ringing loud and whole muscle ache in pain they were crawling in the floor and when they finally look up they were in a circular majestic room and the middle of it there seems to be throne and skeletons holding into a long sword seems to be slowly getting up and coming towards us.