Real Truth

In the middle of Dimension rip, John was meditating which digest the energy and the knowledge from the rest of the chosen ones. When puzzle pieces fit in John knew what was happening and what is earth what is the beginning and end. It makes him lost all the value which had on his life.
Everything part of his life and the world he value was meaningless.
Heaviness in the heart let John's mind go to numb full place. If the world knew the truth everything will collapse to a point that achieves human extinction

Newfound knowledge John got to free him from the shackles of which he was unaware. He looks into all the places at ones where he enjoyed and had good memories with his mind. With that, he let go of the last bond which he had.
Once again he rips off the space and disappeared into thin air like he was never existing. The whole world forgot about him like he ever existed.
With that, John found the meaning and escape to the space where the real universe existing.

In the determination to come back and save everyone from the prison they believe that's their home but as for now, John was neither strong nor experienced enough to fight the monsters who keep the secrets. Now they all knew the birth of John if he remains he will inevitably die by their hands. With that John wander off to real which he never knew pursuing to be strong and to come back.

( season 1 ended  I will put s2 soon thanks for reading)